Local area connection problems

My laptop just can’t connect to the LAN network. I have googled solutions for the past three days with no fruition. Shida ndio hii kwa mbisha :frowning:

[ATTACH=full]17751[/ATTACH]

Your IP address is not valid. talk to the IT guy

He’s clueless. Ananiambia ati niformat computer

4 Likes

hehehe. Just ask him for the WIFI password if you have it.

1 Like

Wifi haifanyi ndio maana i need the LAN

i have seen this problem before ,tulisaka another comp connected to the same lan na inafanya net.tukachukua its ip address then tuka modify kiasi ,then it worked

Acha kutumia net ya office kusurf xvideos na KTalk

1 Like

Clueless IT guy! Textbook answer, format.

3 Likes

how do i find the ip address of my comp or any other comp?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Best [SIZE=3]sh[/SIZE]IT guy ever

4 Likes

@Deorro will advise you on how to ping.

You need to check if your settings are are static or dynamic. If its static then that could be the problem. It needs to be in dynamic so that it can be assigned its address automatically. If not the problem then do it the @officiale way. Look for another comp, copy its ip add, assign it to your comp, tweak it a little (but don’t assign it invalid ip adds) then check if it works

1 Like

:D:D:D

control panel>network and internet>network connections>then right click the active ethernet then go to properties,internet protocal version 4

it was set to automatically but we had to enter manually for our case,

the problem causing this if from the network side si comp yako

Checki drivers kwanza

mine is set to automatic

Naeza tuma application for his position?

1 Like

yep, its supposed to be automatic ,but the “server/etc” nikama imekata ku assign an Ip to your comp ,so inabidi useti manually

1 Like

Open command prompt and type ipconfig then press ENTER.

To solve your first issue ,type the below in command prompt then restart your computer
netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

1 Like

Ahaa! i think this will now sort you out @The_Virus