Leteni reviews elders

Elders my daughter performed well in KCSE, which place in Africa can I take her with her brother to celebrate having a budget of almost 500k?

Mtihani ilitoka kama Niko nje, leteni reviews nikirudi nimpeleke afurahi kidogo…

Takataka @cortedivoire toka vumbistan, dollar mambo yote.

2 Likes

Bangui in Central Africa Republic has some nice spots.You can gawk at the birds and snakes in the rain forest or stand at the river bank separating the CAR empire from the DRC and gawk at the untamed natural beauty that bonobos have preserved for millenia.Sande

1 Like

Namibia/Botswana ziunikalia poa sana. Never visited lakini

2 Likes

Kuja tuongee nyuma ya tent mimi tourism consultant.

1 Like

Sahi uko na 500k ya celebration na juzi tu ulikuwa umevalia corduroy ukiwa interview ukiuliza elders to keep their fingers crossed ndio deal iivane?!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Cape Town SA

2 Likes

Mimi bado hustler nimevaa corduroy. Sina kakitu

or Mauritius

1 Like

Botswana\SA\Swaziland noma, mdudu naskia percentage inachezea 70% na vile madem wao ni momo ziko na shape ya hourglass :hourglass: na sura swafeee. Unaweza kuwa unatembea Tu hivi mdudu ikushike via air

Make a multi location trip. Anzia hapo Mt Kenya Safari Club you can see the mountain. Or great places in Samburu or Amboseli. Masai Mara is too commercialized. Zanzibar is also very nice. You can never go wrong with South Africa. Or go watch gorillas in West Uganda, that is a once in a lifestyle opportunity standing 10m from them and they don’t attack you. Or Victoria falls in Zambia.
The list is endless for Africa. There are vloggers on YouTube who crisscross Africa and reveal so many hidden gems while we aspire to vacation in Dubai. Kuna dem mzungu who goes on a bike across West Africa, simply beautiful and I admire her courage going across police blocks, boundaries, etc. Anaingia ndani hadi village levels.

3 Likes

Namibia ama Cape Town

1 Like

We see unakuwanga na vituko kibao. You live in a fools’ paradise.