Leo ni ile siku KCPE Results

I studied so hard throughout the night, my parents helped me with homework na hadithi mingi mingi mzuri za I want to be a Doctor, I want to be a neurosurgeon, I want to be this or that… wewe after KCPE ulisema unataka kuwa nini? Na saa hii mambo kwa ground inakupeleka aje? Na kwa wale wako na watoto wamemaliza KCPE, are their dreams valid ama utamezea tu hio story?

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-04-15-kcpe-results-to-be-released-today/

Ile siku mtoto anajisahaulisha index number baada ya kuscore 274 marks

Schools open on may 10th the curve has flattened …

Watu wa SATs tukae wapi? Nobody carried us shoulder high while singing songs of praise.

I took the kcpe of 700 marks when kalonzo was the minister of education. When I look back and think how stressful that waiting period felt, I can emphathize with our candidates. After the exam, I would carry around a notebook and calculator, drawing up different simulations for instance, if I get a 92 in math, 94 English etc, total itakuwa ngapi. Then I would savor that score in my head and do another simulation. I was relieved when the results finally came out; my daddy played a huge role in my success.

Every morning he would drop me off at school and drive straight to karura forest so that my first paper of the day would find him on his knees. He would forego lunch, the whole day just praying, interceding on my behalf until the last paper of the day was complete. Then he would pick me up and we would head home discussing each paper, because he could sense in the spirit whenever I was having difficulty and pray even harder. For 3 days despite it raining on one day he never stopped praying for me. That’s how I emerged the best student in my class. Thanks dad and best wishes to our candidates.

:D:D:D:D:D daktari @Purple , this quote has a different meaning in this slum

Hehe sure. The only meaning of karura forest I can attest to ni ile place ya maombi ama jogging.

[SIZE=3]*Pls just call me purple sande. [/SIZE]

Nilitaka kuwa architect pale UoN ama JKUAT lakini ni kama i dodged a bullet.
All the guys I know who did the course wanakuwaga wamechoka sana na kukaa tuu hivi fogothariii

Wacha wivu saitan kila mtu na hali yake

Wote wanakunywaga mang’aa

Mimi masomo sikutaka hata kidogo, from start nilitaka kukuwa fundi wa radio. Shule nilijificha mara nyingi from nursery. Though this Education/School Program is Just Not Easy. Matiangi awache watoto waibe mtihani…

Wish I pursued woodwork.

huyu mrembo ni doctari mwenza…

This was a lot of pressure i hope you are not doing the same to your young ones. Good thing is that you eventually succeeded in life, many who are subjected to this kind of pressure usually crack either in highschool or varsity…you have a good father and he must be very proud of you right now

This was a lot of pressure i hope you are not doing the same to your young ones. Good thing is that you eventually succeeded in life, many who are subjected to this kind of pressure usually crack either in highschool or varsity…you have a good father and he must be very proud of you right now

And you still left Kenya to get a decent job. This country does not reward hard work

I feel for the young ones especially kanairo where they have to wake up in the dead of the night to fight through the morning traffic chaos. Then a lot of city schools are not conducive for learning. Unapata chuo next to a major highway, next to brothels and bars. You can imagine the noise, pollution and general commotion

InI hated school with all the rules couldn’t wait to finish. Could have dropped out of high school were it not for the computer lab. Straight As guy from primary btw hata SAT l hl aced it, upper 600s but do i say