Lee Njiru joins MIGHTY TangaTanga MufMent

[ATTACH=full]321354[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]321355[/ATTACH]

Gideon and his group treated him shabbily. Before mzee passed there was a group that sought to sack him and replace him with a certain Journalist from Standard Group.

Loyalty is reinforced with loyalty. Then being around mzee in Kabarak had a lot of perks unlike now so the fellow also wants to eat.

Unajua aje sio message ametumwa apelekee?

Njiru is an establishment figure till the end.

Moi was savage. Unazalishana nje and name your kids Lee for easy identification. Njiru anakaa tu Moi. Hapa kazi itafanyika coz Lee will act as an adviser.

LEE tunatambua ni LI Jet, Lee Bruce na Lee kinyanjui . hii ghassia fossil ifuate Moi

Did Mzee ever acknowledge him or at least leave him assets in his will?

my deer acha usapere mingi a whole gavana with budget ya birrions bado unataka aende kulilia mali ya baba yake

Baba Aby anajipanga kweli kweli.

:D:D sindiyo. It is within his rights yawa.

This was just an aide. He has a big shambas in Ngata. Then alivuna vuna mzee alipokuwa hai. Sasa angoje Masiku take.

He should write his memoirs he is a very intelligent man who has had a front row seat in two administration’s. He will have many good stories to tell.

Wait one…I thought Moi ‘sired’ him? Anyway ‘good’ if he made some money. As an aside, if you get another chance to ‘eat’ in this gava, please give me a nudge. Sitaki kuachwa nyuma na some friend I have kule KRA. ;)ameendelea sana sana yawa…

@Finest wine anauliza kama Moi ali achia gavana Lee Kinyanjui kitu since ni mtoi wake

Huyu Lee anakaa mtoto wa nje wa Moi, nowonder Gideon and his ilk hawapendi huyu jamaa. He has been left in the cold for a while after Mzee kunyuria. Anyways Ruto naona nikaa anataka kunyonya info yote ya Moi na deep state from this poor fella.

Ata mimi nashindwa kwani mtu akifanya job sana anaanza kufanana na employer?

Baba Clichy…kuna difference ya Lee Kinyanjui gavana…na Lee Njiru who was the late Moi’s press secretary. Normalize hizi vitu

Lee Njiru is an Embu. He was a journalist who worked in Kenyatta statehouse as PPS officer in the 1970s. That is how they met with mzee. He is not a son of the Big man.

@Finest wine watu wanafungwa jela juu ya ufisadi na wewe unataka tukamtwe Kama Ngiritas.

na bado hustler aja unleah cards aki unleash BBI menance wataji ficha chini yakitanda

JKL alisema he’s in the process of writing.

I wish most of presidential aides wrote books.

LEE CHOTI