Learning suspended amid two more corona cses

Such drastic measures brought China to her knees economically… Kenya tutawezana? But konyagi ame over react.the good thing is that the 2 more cases can be traced to people who were in contact with the initial host, and not another new case from no where

We are two weeks late.All persons landing at JKIA should have been put on mandatory quarantine at a govt facility for not less than 30 days.Fuck this government

I see airplanes are still arriving from the new epicenter of this disease - Europe!
Kenya government is not taking this thing seriously.

Panic buying,panic money withdrawals, no going to work,economy stands still.NSE almost zero…Kenya kaput.

This thing was imported long time ago.I have a strong feeling it has a range of minimum to no fatality to the black man

You go panic buying perishables store them in fridges and freezers then Kenya power does it’s thing mnakaa 3 days without power you throw everything out.
Kenya ni nchi imelaaniwa, there’s simply no way out.

Hope the other she interacted with will not contract the disease

Unauzaje mask banae

Yes I agree. Great genetics is something The Most High blessed us with.

You need to stock Brady badala ya perishables

Unbelievable and to imagine a full minister keeps on bragging about it as if its a great milestone is absolutely horrendous

Mimi naenda mashinani, hii upuzi ya Nairobi imenishinda. Instead of the govt being proactive wanasema its discriminatory to treat visitors with hard gloves …wacha uone vile tutafanywa na the same states we welcomed here.

konyagi knows we are knocked up coz he allowed the dim eyed Chinese folks without quarantine… Anajua kametamba, there is nothing like over-reacting. I can guarantee that all Counties have infections… thats my analysis

Corona has really stopped reggae across the world.

2 more contacts but on the plane. Hao 2 more contacts have had contacts pia.

Anyway Ethiopia has declared 3 more infections now. From the same guy who brought it.

I think from last news and how this thing has been, the next 2 weeks will be critical. Because its after the incubation period.

Kenyan economy was already down. Now imagine this. Very trying time for Kenyans really. Many companies will lay off people if things stagnate for too long. And sadly there is a possibility of it.

Uhuru himself cancelled a trip to Italy because he doesn’t want to expose himself to that virus yet he is still allowing airplanes from Europe. Poor airport workers and hotel workers have to process the wazungus at the airports thereby exposing themselves. COTU secretary general Francis Atwoli is not saying anything to protect workers.

On one hand, it looks like nonsense to do something so drastic but one time Trump was here and he closed the borders Dems wakachizi it’s racist but it has now spread. The problem is hapa Kenya quarantine won’t work. Majuu kuna bailouts za watu hawaendi job, Kenya nani atakulipa na hujaenda job? Watu wa kibarua, watu wengine wa kuuza itina kama @Azor Ahai would die of starvation.

Hii kitu ata kama inaua, ni mild homa tu angewacha it takes its own course. The panic is uncalled for!

Atwoli ni nguruwe banae

He has been COTU Secretary General since 2001. Amekulia hapo almost 20 years

Wacheni pang’ang’a mingi mngoje kifo bila kusumbua.