Latin Kings Vow To Assassinate Chicago Officers For Killing Boy With His Hands Up

If that kid was already gang member there is a very high chance he was already a killer.

This guy can conceal-carry an assault rifle in his bag.

You are writing long stories. But there are open carry states where you can carry your gun

I’ve generalized, of course. There are state laws that make exceptions to some rules, which you can tell us, instead of telling me about my ‘long stories’.

Leftist Youtube usually removes videos of gun ownership in other countries as a way to control U.S gun ownership propaganda.

Americans don’t have guns, tembea Ethiopia ndio utaelewa gun ownership ni kusema nini.

You cannot travel through rural Ethiopia alone because of bandits. The govt is non existent in most of Ethiopia. Ethiopians probably have more guns than Somalis, South Sudan and Kenya combined. If Ethiopia invaded Kenya , Kenyans would be in trouble.

You sound very much like @T.Vercetti .Are you him?

wadau kule uswizi raiya wana own firearms mob,italy kwanza their gunlawz ar quite relaxed
murica iko uraibu wa violence

Si ndio hio adnim hebu waambie. Bonobos are very slow. Just next door to Kenya are Ethiopia and Somalia where everyone has at least 3 guns.

Kuanzia Pokot vijana wadogo wako na guns bwana

:smiley:
true kwanza the northern side of kenya gun za raiya ni mob bt hutaskia mass murderers kama ile ya newzealand

If you look at the history of bearing arms you’d understand why the do it up to today despite being an archaic law…similar to a maasai carrying a njora and a rungu (i know its tradition) but a weapon is a weapon yet they walk around with them and you wonder why?

It’s coz there no journalists there and nobody cares about murder over there anyway.

kuwa crias man,pple died over there n they had family

Okay but how many people care? Hiyo ndo shida. Ordinary pple don’t associate with North Eastern.

[ATTACH=full]359708[/ATTACH]

kill the thugs with or without guns

Ethiopians don’t walk to the mall and shoot innocent 100 people for no reason they do it on their tribal enemies. Usilete ujinga ya blacks shootings in Chicago because I know that’s your belly spot you like punching

So in short shida sio bunduki ni watu, si ndio?

Sasa haka ka black ass kakipatikana na polisi with all these warfare materials si katauwawa…I hope he is just doing it for show

Depends on area …to Americans ni stupid laws that make no sense . To ethiopians its tribal wars/people that have no sense .get your stuff right. Nauwache kuni quote 100 times . Condense all in one quote