KUOA

Haha, I totally relate.

Huyu @Ndekwe huwa anapost hekaya za uhongo tu usidhani kuna bibi ako na yeye. Huyu ni yule alilift picha za ugali na samak kwa page ya Silprosa akakuja kuflex nazo hapa. He is a serial liar!

Hehe you have petty problems elder. Sasa hautaoa juu you have encountered a woman who eats much? Ukioa you must be ready to let some things go. Even married niggas here with teenage sons hununua unga tonne mzima.

Serious issue boss.Teachers don’t lie…

Hio ni kitaaambo when i was on the come up and i needed to be frugal.
Food nilikuwa nakula 4 5 days ilikuwa ina dissapear in a matter of hours…hio time singewezana.

My elder sister hii nikama imekuguza… your tone is so personal

Simple, married people like to recruit new members, single people like to recruit new member. A married guy will advise this mofo to seek counseling and compromise for his marriage to work. A single chap like me will advise him to get out of that oblivion and go his own way

Ati married for 2 weeks??? haki if you feel that the person you are with greatly inconviniences(sp) you pls muache. Once again I repeat, women wherever you are, pls have your own money. Musiambiwe mnakula chakula ya wenyewe, FOOD of all the things in this world. Na yet he wants to be on top of you 24/7.

:D:D:D anakaa kama mtu anatumiwa kufuraisha wagonjwa kwenye hospitali?

:D:D:D

Tell her it is not working pls before she gets pregnant thinking mko pamoja kama the now defunct Jubilee party. I got annoyed coz I have small kazos going thru this bull. Na mwishowe tunazaliwa katoto…

Nmekuelewa

Neither party is genuine…all have conflict of interest

Huyu seems he is super broke…asijaribu ata kuishi na dame …food is the last thing to complain about:D:D:D

misery kwa wenye wamekaliwa
“trapped in a loveless marriage for the kids”

wewe ushawahi tumwa soda dukani wageni wakikuja? ushawahi chapwa na flywhisk ukiweka mguu juu ya meza? ushawahifukuzwa inje usiku akapige masimu in private?

chunguza
labda walikuwa kisquadi wanakuja na umbaya na kuweka Zee TV na miguu juu ya meza na kufagia fridge

What do you mean kuweka dem kwa nyumba? Kwani ni mboch? Umemuweka aje?

They say it’s compromise na kuvumiliana. Try doing 21 days…there’s some magic in the number. Mimi sijui. Sina operience

Kwani ni sex toy?

Lakini hapo kwa kushika simu, zii. Mimi simu yangu haiguswi na mtu.

Hii come we stay imekushinda ndugu…

Yes, juu sipendi kukula beef ugali kila siku.Being a married person I can say that is the only negative side.Otherwise hakuna feeling tamu kama kukuwa na jeshi yako kwa nyumba yako badala ya kuishi kama nyoni, the only thing in the fridge ni yai moja na gomba ya jana.

If you for her coz pussy then you dead wrong.
We have women in our lives for companionship.
Some one you can share your highs and low.
And also plans.
Women have uncanny ability to see things we can’t.