Kunguru Aina Nyingi aka Thot Patrol

Wahenga walisema “kuishi kwingi, kuona mengi” mimi bado mdogo lakini nimeona kunguru wengi na wa aina mingi sana.

Sasa straight to the point, mimi niko mid 20s. I was lucky enough to get a good job when I was still young but unlucky enough to get a good woman (by good i mean “Virtuous Woman” not hawa makunguru warembo.

I have dated all types, shapes & sizes. Hadi nimetry hawa hujifanya wameokoka kama akina @GeorginaMakena , I have tried my luck with slay queens like @DeliciousShiko, I have dated CEO material (sijui kama waki hapa) na ma feminazi akina @FemalePerspective etc but all in vain. Enyewe kunguru ni kunguru!

My question is (directed to the veterans in this game) ni vipi mtu hujua the right kunguru ya kufuga? Because even the Gishagi “naive” chics all turn out to be kungurus sooner or later, it’s just a matter of time. Swali ni, ni kunguru aina gani best for raising kids (threshold ya miaka 25-35yr relationship)?

Coz hawa makunguru wote threshold yao ni 12hrs maximum (not hating)

Villagers with experience please help, are any of them worth it? Ama mi nifuatane akina Vera? Better the devil you know. Is that wise?

Holding to the premise that a woman’s past belongs to the past, just follow your instinct and domensticate one. Then pray hard that you will never catch her cheating. But she will cheat at some point

I agree totally & I get where you’re coming from, I’m still yet to be convinced by that statement “the past belongs to the past” but I acknowledge your good intentions considering how difficult this subject is. I think the "past, as much as it shouldn’t be used against you, it still tells what kind of person you are deep down inside, one of my uncles married a lanye he picked up from the club and she convinced him that she was now “a changed person” lmao you can guess how long they lasted.

This must be coming from a very deep place! Either way, ni ukweli mtupu. Sadly, the same applies to men too…

I’m so scared of the thought of marriage due to the scarcity of women worth marrying. following…

Trueee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8t5RZ3UyRU

Are you worth getting married to in the first place?

This is a hard topic but i guess safest thing to do is get a woman who compliments that part bout cheating just knw at one point it will happen and all you need is beer to get you through the situation coz you can never go wrong with beer

Real talk!

Tafuta ile inatabia Kama ya Mama yako. It works…

after seduction you dont rest

Haha you’re using anecdotes and it works sometimes but tena hao hukuwa controlling of which it’s a better trait than most… but still… Let me hear other perspectives from experience

Meaning…

Classic!

I find this thing totally weired like you basically want to wife your mother for Gods sake thats messed up

https://78.media.tumblr.com/66665ef4b39dc9213bd7227d1866c067/tumblr_p814vsaZtc1w08uojo1_400.jpg

[ATTACH=full]173816[/ATTACH]

Story si bibi ni vile wase watakuwa wankuchorea…
[ATTACH=full]173817[/ATTACH]

The one reason we stay away from Mother in Ktalk is because they are mothers. But some are devils and no sane man would wish to see his mothers attributes in a bride.

You have your thong all twisted bro. What is wrong in looking for the good attributes of your mother in a bride.