Ktalk Archivist Request For An Old Hekeya!

I read an old Hekaya probably the best hekaya ever, in random parts it was about about this guy Oti who had sex with his girlfriend or one night stand in bedsitter … the girls brother was around … it end with the brother asking Oti to give him a shout when he gets calls for job openings hata kama ni job ya watchman!

Edit: Was their another Hekaya better that one?

cc @Touchlyrics

Thanks!

You Need It, We got It

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/is-it-wrong-to-have-sex-in-the-presence-of-her-brother.35856/

Hata mimi nataka hio hekaya. Cc curator ice pubes aka @Ice_Cube

you never disappoint, kudos.

Prisss

Thanks! I was confusing you and @Touch

The best part of the hekaya was this below can’t make this stuff up! :smiley:

Immediately he shut the door we started banging like rabbits. In the midst of the hotsex i hear some one unlocking the door. Really Otiz Really?? He can see that am ontop of his younger sister. Our eyes even locked at one time. What does Otiz do? He puts the eggs and boflo on a table…throws some coins too and jumps onto his mattress and says mnaeza endelea mimi nimelala. His sister urged me on…what was nigga supposed to do. I gave her two hard shots.I could hear Otiz toss and turn in his thin mattress bt i was relentless with his sister, I knew the loud moans his sister was making were getting into him bt bro i gave u 100/- and u decided to make a fool out of me. Kula hio.

Nice Hekaya.nmecheka yangu tote…ati Otis really 100 badala ya ajipe shugli back within a mint…

I read it while bored in a long queue in a banking hall! nilicheka sana that Talker made my day, no Hekaya beats this can we have a Category for Hekaya Hall of Fame? @admin ??

How comes inakaa hekaya ni last part. Ya before home iko wapi?

Hardly the best hekaya. I’ve read better hekayas from @Saintonthebeathoe. Hii iko poa but haijafikisha threshold.

although am not after the hekaya, nime kusalute for digging the archives soo fast

wapi Vatican liquor?

nime notice kuna heaya mzee kadhaa zimekua cropped after some time. don’t know why

vitu zingine zinahitaji uwe mlevi ndio ufanye.

ziko mob sana, kama hizi hapa. nitakupick one of these days

[ATTACH=full]149875[/ATTACH]

why are they in Chinese? You trynna scam me padre? :eek: or maybe you had a Chinese Pope? Maybe you are a Tibetan Monk :eek::eek::smiley:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Eish, hiyo hekaya iko chonjo, zingine ni za @Adeudeu, Kuna ile alikua kwa SGR local baada ya kula Mtura, eish! na ile alikula Mhobero na amevaa lalaa ndani ya town

That was an example, the reason nimesema kama hizi, not the actual ones from the Vatican. But we have also the Chinese, Tibetan, e.t.c Catholics in Asia. :D:D I am not a Tibetan monk :D:D:D:D

Ebu chota za @mr slices za @Adeudeu ya ile mjamaa kunyamba kwa basi kutoka Mombasa hadi Nairobi wahindi wakisema not again na ile jamaa alifukuza kimani wa busheri uchi kutoka mwiki hadi kasarani ya @blueline akitolewa nguo na inspector ngujiri,asante.