Ksh. 10m. How to utilize it to secure my future

unaweza uza time yyote

how?

What I would Personally do; quality of life is a lie bora unakula an unalala that is all you need,

1: Use 8 Million to Build or buy a house,
2: Buy an apartment for rental
3: Set Up a business within 1 Year from the Rental Proceedings and Salary, Quit the job ikishindikana

Me too I will do the same, I will build rentals worth 7m to 8m ,even if is single rooms then the ramining , I start business and give it 2 to 3 years to grow it, I will quit my job to give my business time. If correct even if is 20k per month from my rentals I will eat that as I grow my business.

I’m 100% sure this is BS

Ksh. 8m to build or buy a house?

1. building a house needs land. Where are you talking about and what’s the cost of land there? Also, what kind of house and what is the expected rent?
    Buying a house for 8m? Point me to that place where I can get this and also the expected rental income.
  2. I don’t understand this point. Am I buying two houses ama? An apartment is still a house.
  3. Do you have a good business idea in mind that you can share? Would appreciate that for consideration.

Buy shares in Lockheed Martin.

You can open a private LLC in the United States, get a EIN and open an account to invest in NYSE even if you’re not a U.S resident.

But keep believing it’s bullshit.

BTW kijiji inatafuta wawekezaji.
Anyone out there?
Cc: @Mworia Wameru

Asande,karibu niingie inbox kuuliza jamaa how to go about it,Kila Mkenya si angekuwa ashaingia huko

Hio pesa Rudi ushago and build a simple 3 bedroom house and engage in farming , start small say 500 k and grow, GUARD that capital fiercely and put that money in a savings account,it may not give you the highest ROI but it will give you time to invest using a " drip" method , slowly but surely , don’t do rentals

Why not rentals?

Most sane advice hapa. Sijui nani aliroga wakenya na rentals, putting up eyesores everywhere and charging an arm and a leg for those crowded spaces… Banking on the fact that a sane administration will never come about and make public housing about PUBLIC HOUSING and not profiteering.

Most people don’t even know that local govt has ballpark set rates for rents charged on urban rental spaces according to size and location in their jurisdiction. Huwa wanadhania Nairobi kanjoo huwa mad charging one bedrooms in bahati at 2,200 per month. Na Mombasa charging 1,800 for one bedroom in Tudor.
Wakawa serious na hizi sheria kuna watu wanaeza chizi. Doesn’t help either that kenyan tenants are also spineless AF

Rentals ni za korupt government officials ,who can afford to " park" that money for 20 years bila pressure,yeye pesa yake lazma ikue invested in highly liquid business ventures , which he can easily exit if need be .

Ukirusha ngapi mkuu

you do know there are public and private investments?

Kijana arudi ushago afuge nguruwe,kuku na alime mahindi…Best advice kabisa…Investment msuri kabisa

sadly 10m is not enough for that. unless he puts it in a pool with other guys and import as a group.