KRA nisaidieko

“On the basic information, please say YES to having any other source of Income”

Hii iko wapi kwa the site?

Kindly re phrase your question.

Click on file return, resident, then download the excel form, that where you get other source income"


Under the sheet for profit and loss account, fill in the details of the turnover (this includes the gross transactional amount in all the withholding certificates) and capture the details of the expenses incurred if any

You don’t have the option of filing nil returns?

cant fill… I had withholding cert with cyton… now they cant accept nill returns


Lipa Uhuru