Kivutha Kibwana

Gov. Kivutha Kibwana is one of the most performing governors around, and he has started his second term with a bang, seems he did some good ground work during his first term.

Three things stand out for him: integrity, strategy and maturity. You can accuse the man for everything else but not on those 3 virtues.

His neighbor Mutua of course works hard, delivers, but with a lot of PR, noise and childish exaggeration. He will put up a single Kilometer of road and praise it like it is the best thing to happen after P2; you would think it is the first tarmac road on African soil , he will praise unnecessary aspects like how the Kilometer was constructed fast, how it is one of its kind, how it is black, how it involved engineers as if any has ever been put up by fishermen.

Their lower neighbor Madam Ngilu too is a hard worker, and that said the Son of Tseikuru has quite good performers in his backyard. Credit doesn’t belong to him though.

The future of this nation is devolution.

4 Likes

The heading is about kivutha but Alfred Mutua ends up taking more airtime, quite telling ain’t it?

34 Likes

Huko ndio ma mca walikua wanafukuza waalimu wakuu?

2 Likes

Mutua constructs one kilometer and he is a child, kivutha does nothing, absolutely nothing and he is a star??? Go straight to your point, you want kivutha to inherit kalonzo after doing nothing for his people

5 Likes

You see my analogy why I say you have esteem issue. If you feel the guy is off track si wachana nayeye. It’s his thread and his title. “His house his rules”. Anyway there are people who will always see cups half empty and never half full. @vic kuna dairy fulani kibwana had opened I think called Makueni dairies. This guy is special and wish him well

5 Likes

Some people are discrediting Kivutha because he is in Nasa and doing well. Kwani are NASA governors meant to be failures? Let’s move beyond 2017.

4 Likes

You cant blame mutua for being good at p.r, man that boy has a phd at that and experience to boot…one thing i remember though, when mutua was buying 70 ambulances for his people, kivutha bought 5 for his county, double the size of mks, just an observation i made then, and by the way i just used tht new road from konza to machakos, its awesome and realy wide.

10 Likes

Well said

3 Likes

You mean kalonzo ashaandika will

1 Like

Lazima tu.defend kijana yetu. Mnaona barabara zake mbovu lakini hamuoni wale hawafanyi chochote.

Is someone on this thread catching feelings for Kivutha (and Resistocracy) instead if enumerating his said achievements?

[ATTACH=full]150311[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]150312[/ATTACH]
Shinda hapo mzee :smiley:

4 Likes

Wakamba wamefunguka macho kidogo …mkishinda mnangoja kawatermelon ati ndo saviour mtasahaulika .

1 Like

We’ve seen this trend every where especially during the heated political campaigns…
If you are pro NASA , anything you do can never be wrong.
If you are pro Jubilee, nothing you do will ever be right.

8 Likes

Boss, you don’t have to insult mutua to sell kivutha, most of us praised kivutha when he refused to eat with MCAs… That is given.

1 Like

sijawai skia Kivutha in a scandal in his days in govt

2 Likes

Jubilidiot

2 Likes

Wakamba hawajawahi kuwa kwa gunia moja kama Luos and Kalenjins.

2 Likes

Kama hii maneno ni ukweli, ni poa sana

[MEDIA=twitter]951451282258169856[/MEDIA]

6 Likes

Kibaki had the likes of Kivutha Kibwana in his team of advisers.

Uhuru has Kutuny and Kinuthia Mbugua

6 Likes