Killer Slayqueen Ametusiwa Pale Facebook Yake Yote

[MEDIA=facebook]947557048966281[/MEDIA]
[ATTACH=full]222805[/ATTACH]

hadi kwa foto alipost 2015

im in tears. the lady doesnt even know any english. My senior chiefs, hii aibu gani?

Sihami kenya mimi

This is why I keep saying, dont rush to someone’s FB Wall to call them names before knowing the whole story. This Wangui is just another victim of this beast called Kori

A police source revealed that Wangui “told us that the man promised to give her Sh2 million for her silence over the matter.”
But why did Wangui - who was earlier an employee of Karue and Wambui - agree to take the latter to her house, knowing she was Karue’s side dish and that his photos prominently adorned the walls of her apartment?
Wambui’s family says Karue was in a previous relationship before hooking up with the deceased.
“Before he met my sister, Kori (Karue) was involved with another woman, with whom they have a child,” said Esther Kamangara, the late Wambui’s sister.

Karue and his Wangui are said to have met in Nakuru in 2006 when he operated a poles’ treating plant.
Wangui was a secretary at the plant, which was later closed down, and Karue relocated to Nairobi, where he set up a hardware shop for his wife, with Wangui as a shop attendant.
The Nairobian could not immediately establish whether Karue was a co-director in a firm that won a tender to supply poles to a parastatal charged with the mandate of provision of electricity.

The Sh15 million tender was approved on July 15, 2018. Florence Wambui who is listed as one of the directors of the firm was non-committal on whether the co-director identified as Joseph Kori Karue, was the same individual implicated in the murder.
“I don’t want to be dragged into that matter,” she curtly replied when we sought clarification from her. The murder of Mary Wambui came two days after the body of Lorraine Kerubo Ogoti arrived in Kenya for burial.
Kerubo was based in Toronto, Canada, where she was allegedly murdered by her lover, Mawlid Hassan, over a suspected love triangle. Hassan later committed suicide at their apartment. Investigations are still ongoing.
The two deaths add to the growing list of murder cases revolving around love triangles, starring side dishes Kenyans love calling mpango wa kando.

ATI VICTIM, what did i just hear, tangu lini KUNGURU akawa VICTIM, was she raped???, listen to yourself,… was she forced into the marriage, kelelelele, hata sisomi

A video showing a house help throwing a one year old baby into a water tank after her employer called her and quarelled her after seeing the maid beating the child on her CCTV . After the call the maid picked the baby threw him into the water tank and sealed it and left the house. The mother who saw the whole thing rang neighbours to save the child but in the end it was too late, the child drowned. Ladies if you have issues with househelp be very wise how you handle it because many of these girls are teens and not mature and enough times have killed peoples kids after being quarreled by employers. Minimise disagreements and if you cant amicably resolve issues, look for another house help badala mtoto wako afe bure.

Atleast she will not be going to jail thats my hapiness because she just another victim of this guy - what did you want her to do ? she had no options, this man is a woman eater and probably told the girl that his late wife had agreed for him to marry Wangui hence why she took her to her place, not knowing this thug with kids withe 10 different women plans to kill the wife.

Hata yule mrembo wa Jowie Monika Kimani hasn’t fully rotted. Na Sharon Otieno pia she’s not yet fertilizer.
It’s open season to kill women it seems

Hii story inanichangacha sana.wangui wambui are being mixed in various papers

iko wapi fidio ??

her real name is not judy wangui its judy wambui,nikiongeza a class 7 dropout. 27 years not 36 years zile githeri media inasema. naona wamekosea mpaka jina ya babake

hata sketch

I’m not a parent but that househelp woydl be dead if I was the parent of that kid.

What did men do to you jameni? The kunguru will say anything as she has made a deal to turn state witness. ANYTHING for a reduced sentence. If you think she will not do jail time you must be high on some reach s.hit.

Whom i feel pity for is the first wife. An sdvice i can offer to gentlemen over here. Never leave a woman who started with you when you were pauperd,one who stood by you from scratch as you built your financial empire,who loved you when you had nothing because that is the true love you will ever get.

The rest pretend to be in love with you due to financial gain. Hata kama ni kulea kunguru ensure that your first wife is always the first priority and announce that to your other harlots if you need to have them,she must be respected.

Why would she confront the maid kwa phone ? Why didn’t she call the husband first ? Is she stupid ? …It would have been handled better by the husband …ama ni single mother ?

Men are not foolish. Thats why they always go back to the first wife. There is a lot we are not being told yet. Reke ciume na ene.

She lured the wife to her death. From that statement she was not compelled but bribed pointing to voluntary accomplice.

First things first, that criminal should face justice for murder.