Kikuyus Colonizing Kenyans

Mungiki una catch nini? Au ni pilsner hazijabuyiwa vizuri juu ya korona?
Wacha wahenga hukudinya wakae kejani wasikufe uhangaike…

@chap come tame this one

Wewe pia unachukia Okuyos yet everynight you cum in one,she has prolly given several nigglets.Si huo ni uchawi…
Kwani okuyo walikula nini yenu

I agree with quite a bit here.

In a country as politically polarized, we should formulate a mechanism to curb tribal monopoly.

I have KIUK blood, but this is one of the things that has always bothered me.

he he he, shemeji tulia, brare fukin

To think that it’s the Kikuyu people and not individuals you must be silly,sick or both. We are industrious people and none of what you see with most Kikuyu people of your calibre is a result of sheer determination and hard work. With that information go attack the right individuals.

Fala, heading the military means nothing. Kibochi cannot fire anyone above the rank of a Colonel. A few Lanet trained kikuyu officers means nothing when the real soldiers trained at Eldoret are Kalenjins and Kambas.

That’s a tired and overused defense. I have said it and I will repeat that Kikuyu elites are in power because the Kikuyu masses allow it. Simple.

What is the solution?

Should the Kikuyu masses vote for RAO?

Kenya is a multi-ethnic nation and the same must be reflected on the government’s ethnic composition regardless of who is in power.

I agree with that.

We have a long way to go.

When Moi was in power, Kales dominated government. RAO’s PM office was dominated by Luos.

Will BBI change the narrative? We will get to know soon enough.

And LUO elites are in power because LUOs allow it.

The KIUKs vote for their own the exact way LUOs vote for their own.

And BTW, the KIUKs on their own can’t rule…

JUBILEE was voted in by 30percent of Western, about half of Kisii, about half of Maasaai, about half N.Eastern

It’s not a KIUK vote, it’s a majority vote that keeps the elite in power…

afadhali ungesema indians control the country , economics ndio kusema not a few govt seats , look at south africa , blacks are in govt but the racist boers have the land and the money

…and it’s the kikuyu elite who feed themselves , they dont care about kawaida kikuyus

…alafu under moi , were kikuyus controlling anything ? kalenjins were everywhere mpaka police use kalenjin accent to intimidate kenyans todate …ebu acha ujinga wewe jitafutie ama uhame uende somalia …mattacore funder tucker tucker tribal brukhengeh

Nyanza is a Luoland and as long as Luos are ruling the other Luos, it is perfectly fine. Same case with Central. Kikuyus can control and rule themselves in Muthamakistan and we will have no problem with that.

On the other hand, Kenya doesn’t belong to Kikuyus or to any tribe in exclusive of others and all the government positions must be distributed with that in mind.

This lie that there is a difference between a Kikuyu peasant and a Kikuyu elite is becoming monotonously tiring. Kikuyu peasants are the one who always sing Muthamaki ni witu thus to anyone with eyes, a Kikuyu is just a Kikuyu. Same.

Alafu what makes you think that one tribe controlling all the political seats/leadership system is a non - issue to the rest of us. This kind of self-entitlement is sickening.

What has stopped those other tribes from rising to the top.
Aren’t they capable of doing what Okuyus do?

That is why we are raising this conversation now. The time is now to question this issue once and for all!

kwani devolution imeleta wakikuyu mpaka kwa MCA seat za kwenyu ? …you are just bitter with kikuyus , when kalenjins were running the country under moi , no other tribe complained …

May be you should share the process of how to go about it,but remember your leaders who are supposed to help you achieve your objective can be bought by the highest bidder.Currently they sing Uthamakistan until the current contract(handshake) is done,they will come entice you with glorified stories of how they will komboa you from Okuyus until the next cheque comes their way.
And you still blame okuyos for your troubles

We are talking about Kenya. The republic of Kenya. Jinga sana!