Kikuyu men

1 Like

Kikuyu men ndio huweza Kikuyu women. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.

5 Likes

Kusema ukweli all other tribes huona na mkundu wakioa our beautiful kiuk women…watuwachie hao warembo wetu complaints ziishe

8 Likes

Kikuyu men mtajitetea mkiwa wapi? Inakaa mumejazana huku embobut forest

3 Likes

Embobut ni mugithi tu inachezwa !

13 Likes

Only submissive Kikuyu men can tolerate the disobedient scheming women. They can take a dildo up where the sun don’t shine Bora tu akue na yellow yellow
Others are the town njaruos who have seen some money like @Yuletapeli

3 Likes

“They don’t value family”, enyewe hii ni ukweli, okuyu value business partners and customers more than kids :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Meffi

Kikuyu women ni WA kutomba mpaka mcea tukisonga, I can’t keep such a snake in my house . Hata dem wangu mkikuyu nilikua nalala kama nimefungua macho

4 Likes

Having grown up with the Wasapere, I never dated one. Ni kubomoa ikus and parachuting to Karura.

1 Like

Most of the single moms ukapewa you date them for a while you’ll understand why they were dumped.

Mkiwataka muwakujie. They like Luo and Luhya men so much.

3 Likes

We see manipulation from far and also the fact that the kids are enjoined in the Racket , we break all the routes that aid the manipulation." akorwo ndukwenda ngome ona kamukwa kayo ndukende ’ tafuteni translation .

1 Like

Guilt bombing the Embobut batallion but they won’t submit.

1 Like

Embobut forest kuna cabbage minji na mutura kwa wingi

3 Likes

Kama bibi anasumbua unamwachia mitoto.

2 Likes

Kikuyu women are very transactional, I have dated several.
They are only happy when you are doing something for them, like giving money… love language yao ni pesa. I know a man must provide and women follow men of means but kiuks overdo that shit.unajuanga tu mkikuyu atakuacha ukikosa pesa for a few weeks or she will be dicked by those who have and giving her. There is a chic I have been seeing and after I told her last week sina 20k ya some beauty and hair things she wanted, she has ghosted me…but looking at the brighter side, that is the good thing with them also as side chics, unamwambianga umesota anakuacha smoothly bila drama.

But please please, if you have to marry a Kikuyu lady, marry those from the middle class, avoid those from poor backgrounds.

1 Like

Women will never take accountability, Leo ni Gikuyu men kesho ni Baluhya men, next week Nigeria men.

Women never see themselves as a problem, so can’t really fix the root cause.

1 Like