KiKuyu lady kills Luhya husband and kids

Niko sure huyu baluya alionywa amra kadhaa asioe Okuyu hakusikia. Aliambia babake ati love knows no tribe. Kumbe ni yellow thighs zilichizisha yeye Na hii jina ni ya maragoli land huko @mikel

TRAGEDY: Rodgers Andere and his wife Christine Karimi. Karimi stabbed his husband 3 times in Rongai after arriving home late – She also killed their 2 kids and attempted suicide.

unaunga namna hii na bibi anapiga wewe? Mimi naweza weka yeye Brogue kick ile ya sheamus. ama namna gani @Freyja

4 Likes

Hii ni kudungwa kisu in your sleep.Madem from the mountain ni wa kuotea mbali except @Freyja the only wife material.

1 Like

Wewe kodiaga nenda kakamue @poyoloko ,mbwa ,takataka

Tahiri kihii,na hio foreskin imejaa smegma unaweza ambia wazee nini?omena type

1 Like

Wueh!!! Enyewe kitanda usichokilalia hujui kunguni wake. Ukiwacheki they look happy kumbe jamaa kafuga saitan…

Lakini kabla nirushe tear gas, swali ni “jamaa alifanya nini?”.

Naona jamaa ali cheat, mumama mujinga akaamua hapana haiwezekani…heri amalize mtu

6 Likes

Hata Njesh anasema MGTOW=FREEDOM

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: rudisha Ile Kodiaga.

Karimi ni jina ya meru ama faite wa embu…iyo ni sampuli ya maraya msee @TrumanCapote…ancestors zao wamezoea kukula muguka for eons imeharibu brain chemistry…hasira inakuwanga mingi na karibu ku flow kila time

9 Likes

Karimi ni jina ya huko Muranga na Kiambu, Kirimi na Murimi ndiyo Kirinyaga na Meru.

1 Like

Let’s agree to disagree but im still staking on her being a @TrumanCapote kin from embu meru or mwea

Very true, women from that line of Kirinyaga, Embu, Tharaka Nthi and Meru hasira ni kama kisii…so kukupiga Kisu si big deal.

4 Likes

tRUMAN KAPOTI HUYO

1 Like

He was feeling like he conquered the world. Now he’s pushing arrowroots with the ancestors. Adungwe ashes kwa matako juu amekufa bila watoto

Karimi is a woman in Meru sides but a man in nyeri sides. This woman might be Meru.

2 Likes

Karimi ni jina ya Meru na Embu womynz sana sana. Kwa wakikuyu utaipata Nyeri na Kagumo-Kerugoya but huwa ya wanaume. Kirimi is strictly ya Meru men. Sande sana.

2 Likes

Another angle is how such a buff guy was overpowered by a small woman. My take is that in a purely hypothetical sense, he stabbed his wife and finished the kids to keep things quite. It’s a purely hypothetical take and not based on any facts I know.

My opinion is basef on the fact that a woman is unlikely to muster the strength to kill her husband, and then proceed to kill both children in quick succession. I know she’s being painted as the personification of a demon but there’s also another angle to examine.

The person who was most likely to act irrationally was the one who was drunk and arriving home late.

There’s nothing in my opinion that paints her as the killer. If there was previous domestic violence, the most likely to escalate to physical injury in 99% of the cases is the man.

A serious investigation on the nature of her injuries vis-a-vis her husband’s will give a clear indication of who was the attacker and who was defending. If she has defensive wounds or wounds on her back, clearly she could not have stubbed her own back.

All-in-all an investigation is necessary

1 Like

Yeah, plantation is risky. The guy should have seen some signs

1 Like

Agwas…Si ulitoroka buana…Umerudi…

1 Like

Nilisema hapa any man mwenye anamarry okuyu woman ako na shida ya akili…Facts…

1 Like

RIP to mwana wa ingoo…

1 Like