Kenyan Mentality

Sonko, Babu Owino, Jaguar, Steve Mbogo, Joho and all other scum bags are all that is wrong with this country. From the beginning I was hoping they would nominate Philip Kisia.

Comprehensive response.

The Nairobi you’re talking about had less than 200,000 people.
The Nairobi you’re talking about required non white people to get a permit to even be in it.
The Nairobi you’re talking about was 1/10 the size of what it is today.
I would rather Nairobi be a shthole and we are free to live how the fck we want. Kaburu akwende na asiwahi rudi.

Let me dig something. …I’ll be back

Follow the mzungu back in his country and go kiss his ass

I saw you on another thread saying poor people are happy.

Ongezea C001

Stop complaining umefanya nini kusaidia hii nchi…”be the change you wanna see in this world”

Here the city was small and not at equilibrium, it is grown and at equilibrium, that’s the difference

When people came up with conveniences like kiosks, that’s when lack of planning stepped in, growing into an informal market place accommodating a large number of operators together with their customers but no sanitation or garbage disposal means multiply this by the number of Councillors in Nairobi and you get us where we are.

try tell the well known cartels that you will put them on notice… uliza Jacob Juma what happened to his fellow cartels when he was exposing them one by one on twitter. atakuambia . There are some countries you can be the change you want to see in the world and Kenya is the least of them … what remains is online rant tu

The phrase I used was wholesome lives. I was trying to disabuse the notion that poor people don’t lead wholesome lives.

stupid comment there about our country and people, so if you have attained the so called civilization what have you done to try and help this unorganized shitholes??? that’s the hard question I got for you nigga or you are just running in the same streets asking for kienyeji to eat dry fry stupid idiot.
by the way we came from somewhere and we are not yet there but we will be there. you got a scholarship and when you come back you talk to us about civilization???

what is your real hando

what do you mean?
I only got this hando.

Guys, guys, guys…that’s the best we can do, as African, it has been proven scientifically before. Remember the IQ levels is normally 15 points lower than the colonizers, … (Without prejudice)

One of my lecturers was Nairobi city engineer somewhere between 1960-70. When they were designing Jogoo Road there was only one regular car going that route, the DC’s. Not even in their wildest dreams did they imagine we would have the kind of traffic we have now on that route.

Essentially, for a very long time projects in Kenya were planned for in a period of 5 years. Vission 2030 was the first time Kenya plans for the country’s projects & resources surpassed the 5-year cycle & transcended different govt administrations. This is after decades of shooting in the dark which dragged us into this mess.

Nonetheless, we are on the right path as far as planning for the future is concerned hence our grandchildren will live in a better city.

My uni professor said he feels the same about Rongai. In their time, it was a bush full of goat tracks. It grew by itself without a plan and the result is what we have today.

On this I think planners wamelala. Before a developer ajenge anywhere they know and should plan for it.

missile launched

Very true. Same case with Zimmerman-Roy Sambu. Developers began putting up highrise structures before the government constructed a sewer line. A water supply line designed for a Max of like 20k people suddenly has to cater for a population of almost 100k, which explains the perennial water shortages and overflowing septic tanks.

Why do people blame Babu Owino for Nairobi’s problems? What’s the role of an MP and has he failed in them?