Kenya Vs Tanzania. TZ ni Meffi

We all should just get along. But its an election year in TZ and so things are in flux there. In 2021 and 2022 things shall be in flux in Kenya and so our political elite will be behaving strangely too. Its the way of democracy I imagine.

Nigga go ask Emiliano,TPDF walivyoingia mitaani ilikuwa ni kucharaza viboko wale wakora waliokuwa wanaleta vurugu,Actually TPDF wako na historia ndefu ya kusawazisha mambo.Let tell you boy baada ya hali kuwa mbaya Emiliano aliomba msaada kwa JK na jeshi liliingia usiku mrefu sanaa na kesho yake ilikuwa kazi juu ya kazi,TPDF walifanya hvyo kwa DR.CONGO,BURUNDI,MSUMBIJI,COMORO etc ktk utawala wa JK

Fox21

Maybe because it’s cheaper? Wewe mwenyewe uliskia maize farmers Rift Valley wakilia vile mahindi yao haipewi priority na KNCPB, that they’d rather import cheap maize. Serikali ikionyesha wananchi wake hivi, unafikiria kina Njuguna hawataona hio ikiwa opportunity ya kunukisha kitunguu wakiendea cheaper options Tz? Chakula inaozea kwa shamba Nyandarua, wanamwaga maziwa huko. Kenya hatujashindwa kujilisha boss, angalia vizuri uone

Which election are you talking??Sisi hatuna mambo ya siasa kama nyie,besides we’ll vote for Magufuli even if he wont campaign…

Ambia viongozi wako,wasianzishe vita wasio iweza yan kabarua ka Mr.Hazma Johari(i even dont know him) kanawapagawisha kenya nzima,sasa siku JPM mwenyewe akitoa kauli itakuwaje.

Fox21

rudi tu jamii forums ukapige punyeto huko na hizi theory zako za ufala… at no time has TZ army ever incursed into Kenya territory… on kenya’s invitation… usifkiri ile offer ya mediation ya 2007 eti sababu Kikwete alikuja huku inamaanisha alikuja na jeshi ndio akaskika… we respect Kikwete as a sober statesman unlike the simp who now runs your affairs…

Boy,hulazimishwi kuamini chochote,hali ingekuwa mbaya bila JK.

Lets congratulate JK and General Davis Mwamunyange for their appreciable work.

Fox21

Which figures? Are you seeing your own things already?

We pay for it with our shillings. Willing seller willing buyer. We are their largest market and if we were to change source they would suffer more

You are the one not getting facts. There are a lot of countries looking to market their products than there are looking to buy. So if we were to no longer buy from tz, we could easily source elsewhere. The farmers in tz would be the losers. Get it? It’s a buyers market

Yeah. Coz gunning down opposition is seen as normal in your magufool backyard. Enda jamii nani. I hear there you praise yourself into believing you are 1st world and democratic with no one giving an opposing opinion. But I understand , I mean I hear there even failing to salute dear megafool’s picture is enough to get you arrested.

have you considered the price the same goods will arrive at from those other countries. double or triple current market price.The farmers in tz are ok its the kenyan broker/businessman/mama mboga/you who will bear the cost.

let me educate some of you before i end this.the food we get is from arusha moshi area which is about 280km from nairobi.Eldoret is over 300km from nairobi yet transporting goods over same distance from arusha is way cheaper and less time consuming,put also into consideration arusha is on the windward side of Mt Kilimanjaro.Nd look at our neighboring countries.none of them can feed us cheaply,leave alone feed themselves.We kenyans claim we are developed but it comes at a cost.Ugandans or Tanzanians on the other hand don’'t care alot about development but the societal welfare and nobody sleeps hungry,they’re more happy than us.Tafakari haya be wiser folks its never about competition

Geee

Shut the fack up

Our economy is bigger than Ethiopia’s it’s sixth slightly ahead of oil rich Angola, respect the 254 dawg

So you are convinced Kenya cannot feed itself without TZ.I mean if TZ is out of the question Kenyans will start dropping dead coz of hunger.Educate me on that pliz

wambie wasilete hayo machungwa kenya na uache kutusumbua hapa

ni kiingereza ndio huelewi ama unajitia hamnazo…this msg is very clear.the desicion to be reversed is on the ban of kQ from entering tz airspace.ban yenye mliiweka baada ya kunywa viroba na kufikiria kwa makalio badala ya akili ilikutunisha misuli and massage your own balls and ego to feel better

The fun thing is that mnajamba jamba kwa barua ya Mr.Hamza S.Johari(Basically I dont know him).What if siku order ikitoka kwa waziri au PM,VP au JPM mwenyewe si ndo mtatautana mpk chini ya uvungu

Imagine,its just a letter tu and we haven’t seen any Tz official explanation anything,viti huko Nairobi havikaliki kwa barua ya Hamza S.Johari hahahahahaa

Fox21

you must be completely empty in the head pal hence cant put one and one together …so you think a “nobody” as you call him can ban aeroplanes from entering a country airspace??that is the order from your government kijana