Jordan intercept missiles from Iraq headed to Israel

Jordan and Saudia Arabia leaders love Israel but their population would hang them by the balls if they openly admit it. So in public, they release strong statements criticizing Israel but in reality, they are protecting Israel. @rexxsimba

https://twitter.com/IsraelWarRoom/status/1721556994790654146?t=MHZpk3HFlRZG0tb-pkq3Gw&s=19

1 Like

It should read more like; American missile defence systems stationed in Jordan; intercepted Iranian made missiles fired from Iraq towards Israel.

9 Likes

I told you when poor rats like you migrate to USA, you become sycophants and stupid. People who are defending their land have every right even to butcher dogs and anything which breaths . Wewe endelea Tu kubootlick filthy Zionist swines. Utakam kushootiwa huko usa like the rest of your black brothers tuletewe ash turushe pale l bictoria.
Mamako anatesekea ugenya na wewe uko United sodomite ni kutesa Tu ukidefend homosexuals and imperialism. Mbwaa

2 Likes

If I ever migrate to USA I would work hard , buy a gun and shoot like 50,000 homosexuals before they finish me up . Death to Zionist pigs

1 Like

Mechanized Infantry tutatuma zile drones za Iran Kamikaze zifanye kazi

1 Like

Jordan and SAUDI’s really owe MOSSAD favours …
Several times MOSSAD has quietly intervened to take out thugs sent to murder the King’s or cause mayhem in both countries …

And the logic is simple …
The enemy of your enemy is your friend …

No leader in the region wants Hamas or Hezbollah…
Egypt and Jordan have flat refused to accept any Gaza Refugees ( who could be Hamas ).

After 3 major Wars , Egypt , Jordan and SAUDI’s will not go to another war with Israel …

3 Likes

Boss …
Jordan has a well trained , well equipped , highly disciplined Armed Forces …

All it’s senior Officers are Sandhurst or West Point Graduate’s in Military Science…

King Abdullah II:
images (1)_5

Queen Muna Al Hussein:
Princess_Muna_with_sons_1964_crop

King Abdullah II is half British ( his mother , Avril Gardiner ) is British and changed her name to Queen Muna Al Hussein after marriage to King Hussein (RIP).

Once the terrorists are cleared from their tunnels

And they get sealed off with sponge or get repurposed to pass sewerage

It might be not what you say. They are not criticizing Israel they are pro palestinian. There is a subtle difference. “You can kill hamas but you cant kill an idea” is not criticism. Thats a threat.

The one who sleeps with the king, the one who gets the kings secrets as he ejaculates anasema vitu ka hizi…

Waingedirect back

Israelis are not interested in killing Ideas …
They only want Hamas destroyed and degraded as a potent terrorist force …
That Goal is very acheivable …

BTW …
She is a well educated daughter of Palestinian Refugees …
But by no means a Hamas or Terrorist sympathiser …

1 Like