I've been summoned to Kasarani Police

:D:D:Dmembers are very helpful look at the esteemed kijijian comment below

Nawawekea number hapa mpige msikie mniambie kama ni ya police station

Inbox me nitakusaidia. Nitaverify huyo ni cop yupi pia

Sawasawa saa hii tu

Boss una makosa? Kama hauna makosa mbona unashtuka? Unaeza enda huko na ugeuziwe gathee

Don’t go.

Hapa utafungwa overnight as the D-minus want to eat from both ends - hii ndio biashara.

Zima simu and tafuta line ingine.

Coomer ndio inaletea boyshaod hii stress yote…malaya ni wahuni and can fix you with the deadliest crime ,simply don’t show up cz hakuna crime umefanya .

I get very many conmen calls whom truecaller names as equity bank, kplc, safaricom, KCB etc.

Mbona nizime simu na mm si crimino

If you are able, show up but with a lawyer. That will scare them a bit if they are planning to con you.

Conmen push you to do what they want. Ukipata mtu haforce inaeza kuwa legit. But do we know.

I propose the lawyer goes alone first. Ajue shida iko wapi. Usikaribie hiyo stenje and if you do, dress warmly juu you are likely to spend a few days huko before the complainant shows up.

I won’t show up wacha wanikujie mahali niko na wakuje na warrant. Ata simu sitazima

I think there is a lot you are not telling us juu huwezi kuingizwa baridi hivi over some insulting texts. Anyway in my experience police don’t look for you physically unless property of considerable value has been destroyed or stolen, or someone is dead/seriously hurt.

Check inbox

Nimesima kila

Nimesema the whole story vile iko the good and the bad.

Lenga, akicall tena umwambie he needs to tell you what the complaints is about ama awache kukusumbua you know your rights na umpige block

I’ll let my lawyer know incase of anything.

Alikutenda aje?

Aliniita mahali nikaenda,she didn’t show up, akanitusi, akanikula block.