It Doesn't Matter Whether You're a Birrionare or a Peasant

Alpha fux, beta buxx. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to see you as both. She will always see you as more of one than the other. And crafty women will seek two men to fill each role. It’s now for you to decide where you’d rather fit in. I’d rather be alpha fuxx juu bado mi huskia uchungu ya kupoteza pesa kwa kunguru. If a relationship ends yet I’ve spent very little money, I feel nothing.

But kuna watu kama Joho, they have so much money, if a kunguru eats his 1 million before the entanglement ends, he feels nothing, so anachezea comfortably hapo kwa beta buxx

In summary: If she breathes, she’s a thot.

I’m not saying that you should go to the gym or chase money to impress women.

You should go to the gym and chase money because you love yourself first and foremost.

However, attracting women when you have money and a fit body comes natural like how bees follow the honey hive.

What I’m saying is you could have everything and still a woman will cheat on you.

It all goes down to the basic principle: Don’t try to turn a hoe into a housewife.

Ata Will Smith akona pesa na ako very fit lakini bado anachezwa.

There are no rules. A kunguru getting fucked by another guy is totally and utterly out of your control.

Hakuna point wewe kama mwanaume utawahi fika alafu useme “sidhani kuna dem mimi anaweza nicheza”. Nobody is special.

Mbona hizi conversation zote huwa about kunguru? Si tujikaze tu for hata one week we talk about the women who have been good to us and continue to be good us and will hopefully be good to us for the rest of our lives?
Other than picking out women who gives constant headaches, play us, wa mimba mwitu, wa mchele and the likes.
Tuchape threads za the women who nurse us back to health when were ailing, who cook us those delicious meals we enjoy once in a while, women whose hugs and kisses we never forget, women who just make you smile by the thought of them.
Halafu kwa hio positive thread we go clean…nothing sexual bana:D:D.
Mboys hata ka sio a whole week…then a day…or an hour…or a pinned thread for the wonderful women in our lives.
Positivity bana. Times are hard lets make things easier not harder.

Hawa wako kweli? Ama hii ni ile entrapment stage ya kila relationship then the truth emerges :D… Ama labda ni mimi tu hua sijui kuchagua.

Wako, they are just not on KT and prolly never will be…wako sana sana. They lift a good man up.

The generalities here is that the 20’s old has vigor and the 40’s old doesn’t.

Just strive to be fit, wise and rich. The rest follows unabatedly

Rarer than the proverbial unicorn. Ukiwa na mmoja karibu rusha number. :smiley:

Hio “rest” ndio kusema?

Once you know what you want in a woman, and assess her, that’s when you decide which strategy to follow.

If I want sex, nipime msichana nione ni gold-digger, I will simply save myself time and dangle some $$. Nikule niingie Aberdares kama nimevaa combat never to be seen again.

On the other hand if you are a young man looking for a wife, or a married man looking for a side-chic, using money is a bad strategy because you end up with gold-diggers in your life.

You have to switch strategies depending on what you want, and the nature of the women you meet. You initially use a basic approach, then ukimjua kidogo determine whether to use money to fk her, or to use little money and keep her.

Table your qualities before nijipe kazi…5,4,3,2,1…twende…

DM hehehehehe…

:D:D:D:D:D:DNitaangalia/[SIZE=1]scrutinise [/SIZE]after watoto wamalize uji…

If you go to the gym so as to attract women then you’ve already lost. Same case if you look for money to impress women. Do stuff because it makes you happy and brings you satisfaction. Let getting women be a by-product of it

bana watazalisha kivipi if they are milking off our seeds right left and centre

Huyo jamaa alikuwa amepotea kabisa. I thought it should be easy for a man to know how much a girl is into him… dont know how a guy gets so sold out to such a woman.

You sound like a bitter man.

You sound like the guy who drives the merc hapo juu

When I was in highschool niliona kunguru akinyorosha kijana school fees ya 1st term.:D:D

It’s now for you to decide where you’d rather fit in.

Too much wisdom here.

Huezi lisha na ukamue. Choose one