Israel is Stopping Reggae

These signs of rupture occur once or twice every century. It is a repeating pattern in christendom.

Dunia ilifaa kuisha around 2007 (7 years after 2000). We expected 3.5 years of tribulation. At least dunia ilisimama kidogo juu ya clashes za election so the world ended in luo land.

Israel becoming a nation is a flashing neon light. The end couldn’t come until God had first gathered all the Israelites from the 4 corners of the earth. This is huge!

Persons who were born on the day Israel became a nation, that is, May 14 1948 just turned 73 years. This group cannot die before witnessing the End of Time, Jesus Himself said that. Considering the fact that 73 is not young, anything above 70 years is a bonus…Do you see it now? This conflict in Gaza could escalate into something apocalyptic, and fast. That’s why you find the whole world is transfixed, they know the scriptures. They know what’s coming but you choose to sit there in denial. Wake up.

Matthew 24:32 “Now learn (B)this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know(C)that [a]it is near—at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, (D)this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

I would welcome the rapture happening during my time lakini from experience and from a practical point of view, 1 day and 1000 years are nothing kwa Mungu so even when all these things happen, he may come in 2121 or 3021. It is the same to him.

So what to do? Live your life to the fullest. Do the best you can. Live like the Lord is not near to come and leave a history and a legacy. If the Lord comes, well and good.

Also been wondering how they got the numbers. Could it mean they have a database of all citizens of palestine and their occupations and assets?