Israel is Stopping Reggae

Israel and Philistines has been kicking ass kutoka enzi za Goliath who I heard ni ancestor wa @LuandaMagere

And do Hamas on the other side have a case to answer as well??

Lo and behold! You will be raptured elsewhere. The delusion of Christdom the colonialists managed to achieve on “Africans” is beyond societal repair. For a small reference search the National Geographic Magazine volume 32, page 395.

Many governments buy spy tech from Jews.

Israelis are terrorists but they think they God’s chosen people.

finish those filthy arabs kabisa . warudi kwao jordan wawache kusumbua Gods people

How do you mention kids and self defense in the same paragraph.
The things I read sometimes. [MEDIA=giphy]13ATyLQB0rLVzG[/MEDIA]

Mbona mifupa ya ngoliatho haijawahi patikana btw

If you use a civilian building, airport or any other civilian structure for attacks it becomes a military structure and you cannot argue that your enemy is hitting civilians…

do you know the right conditions needed to fossilize bones ??

:D:D:D:D wake up my dear nurse you are dreaming on duty.

Kunywa risperidone mbili

Haiyaa. One of these fine days mtanitafuta but you’ll not find me. You may even bookmark this post for future reference. Not you cuz I hope you’ll be there too.

Jamani !

Unfortunately nobody cares about your opinion on this is

Thanks but I’m not psychotic.

Israel has been in their homeland 73 years this past Friday (May 14th) which means the parable of the fig tree has been fulfilled for a long time now. Jesus said in Matthew 24 that the generation which witnesses Israel become a nation will not pass away before His second coming.

Israel is the new sheriff in town, long hair jews dont care!

I am in agreement.

Vile umeweka hiyo maneno ya rapture it sounds like something else.

On a serious note, this world is not rupturing anytime soon. Hawa akina John Hagee think when you do things on earth you force God’s hand. Not happening soon.

Do you believe the Bible? If so, read Matthew 24 about the fig tree parable.