Isaac Ruto Recycling

Share please…
But Ruto thinks just being abrasive is a great move…
its okay when you are in the opposition but not when you are a system man…

In his position, he would have focused on creating a rapport with the system men… and be soft on those opposed to him…

Be calculating , appear harmless , knowing your time is coming…

Sasa ukianza kuita watu dynasty, yet you are agemates with them and have been looting with them…

Omwami ii yako ni far fetched bwana. Na Covid utafikiria kurusha mawe ama utafikiria chakula…

seems youre really waiting for vita, lakii utangoja sana my fren. that is what uhuru is trying to trigger lakini all his plans are known people wont fall for them easily

[ATTACH=full]302233[/ATTACH]

I agree with you on this one and I wonder why Uhuru is doing this. I really pray that nothing of the sort happens coz I was once caught up in this shit before.
Sad thing is that our head of state has poured the fuel and he has the matchbox.
I really hope it doesn’t get to this.

Niulize, mbona watu huwa wanaita Ruto Singh? Ako na relationship gani na wahindi?

Uhuru atamalisa yeye. Ruto alipeleka ki-umbele mbele mingi akiongea ni kama hakuna kitu watamfanyia. Ati yeye ndio wa kusema.

Ata mimi ningekuwa Uhuru ningemalisa yeye kabisa.

he is running out of options in dealing with ruto, he has tried to bait him but ruto has held his nerve at least in public

If I were Ruto ningejipeleka Siberia mpaka twenditwendituu.
Huyu mlefi by then atakuwa sober.

but he has messed up, he could have gone after ruto whenhm and rao have formed unity govt, now rao will squeeze him properly for powerful ministries

If you remember when Weston hotel was purpoted to be built on public land, the lands ministry did their “investigation” and claimed the land and hotel belongs to an indian named singh, while it was widely known it belongs to mwisi 2 himself, so singh became his new nickname

If I remember correctly there was a time he denied one of his properties that had been built on a public land alleging that it belonged to a muhindi but it was proven later that indeed he was the owner, aka the muhindi he was talking about.

Mgale tulia, acha tuone vile uhuru anacheza hii game tujue whether he is setting himself up for disappointment or victory

I am really sick of folks saying sime random bullshit then defend themselves by saying ati its the truth, kwani umeconduct research?

It seems you are wanking to these news

No but you know history tends to repeat itself.
Like I said I really hope it doesn’t get to this.

Okay. Thanks

Not at all, Uhuru starting by going after his allies, as you can see he is getting closer and closer, most of his business dealings with the government have been cancelled.

The Singh name came about during the Lang’ata primary land saga, he claimed that the land belonged to some muhindi when it was actually him who wanted to built packing for Weston Hotel.

Pple here asking ati what did Ruto do to Uhuru for all this to happen. That ninja Ruto allowed his attack dogs to throw matusi at Uhuru and the handshake venye wanataka. That mdomo kunjika Sudi Kwanza. Zile matusi anarusha and at times in the presence of Ruto and Ruto says nothing imefanya Uhuru aseme alright wacha kaende kaende basi

Ruto will be the first one to remind Keter asijaribu… There is a reason why Kenya never pulled out of the ICC.