investing in trees

If one could do away with neighbours…

Expound

Ongea na KEMRI waku advice on which fruit is good for you soil then the ujipange na ueke green house and you’ll be sorted

KEFRI.

Have you experience na bamboo? Its growth period, market dynamics? I have a land that ime kuwa idle for about two years now pande za Kajiado town, I was talking to a guy aka ni show you can do bamboo.

Upande blue gum za South Africa. They mature very fast and fetch good money on the timber and poles market

not direct experience but did a lot of research as I was thinking of investing. visit kitil farm in isinya. they have seedlings and a bamboo plantation.

Asante mkubwa!

There’s also the mukau tree(melia volkensii)…grows well in dry areas and is hardwood.Takes a while 15-20years but the returns look very promising.
Can grow hay before the trees form a canopy…
Was under the impression that eucalyptus grows again from the stump…unless it is a case of you want to repurpose the land.
Grow some other varieties of trees such as the fruit as well as longer term trees
I think bidco were buying bamboo for fuel and some other guys wanted to start making fabric out of it…if memory serves me right,takes 3-5 years to start harvesting bamboo

Ukiamua kuweka Orchard I advise upande sapote. That shit tastes like heaven
Before every tom, dick & Harry start imitating you utakua umekafunga proper

t

thank you

Especially now that kukata miti is limited kwa forest. I saw a a certain mzee who planted Cyprus trees in 1979 selling each tree for 20K

good investment,inataka patients mob

Definitely