Indians taking over

India is much closer to Nigeria than it is to China. China was the global superpower before the rise of Europe and America. India and Pakistan is just a British creation just like Kenya. There was a time Chinks were the most developed people on the planet, its just that they got complacent. Mongoloid ni hatari hata kuliko Caucasian if you look at it from a lens thats not Eurocentric.

My friend, beating or catching up with China or the West requires courage and hard decisions that the jaihinds are not to take.

Are they ready to enforce tech transfers and joint ventures?
Are they ready to wall off their internet and create local alternatives to FAANGs?

What about IP theft,are they ready to start making cheap knock offs, learn the processes and improve quality as time goes?
What about labour laws, wako ready kufanya kazi kama punda za limuru?

The West will work as hard as possible to prevent the rise of another China since Xi has shown them the middle finger.

Catching up requires one to engage in unethical practices and the jaihinds are just not courageous. They still crave for acceptance from Whites.

The problem with this mode of thinking is that it fails to recognize that for you to achieve extraordinary results you need to have unique policies that give you an edge in the global economy. Those policies may work for China but it doesn’t mean they will work in India.

Every country’s road to prosperity is unique and that’s why copying policies that worked elsewhere rarely works. Policy makers need to think a lot. Ndo maana huku Kenya hatusongi mbele because we keep taking advise from Western consultants who tell us to do what worked in Europe but doesn’t work here. Policies like free trade, privatization and austerity worked well huko but when implemented in Africa it results in foreign companies entering the market and plundering resources.

Hapo ndo shida iko. Amplifying the advantages you have through effective and unique policy making to achieve extraordinary economic performance. But when you have countries where people are not willing to take radical steps or the leadership is too corrupt development becomes difficult. African economists and intellectuals are also letting us down by not providing solutions to our problems.

That’s why I tell guys that collectively as Africans, we are dumb as fuak and we have results to prove it.

This war can only be won individually because whether you like it or not, the majority will always drag the mean down. If you have 1000 Africans and 1000 Europeans, Africans don’t stand a chance.

However, the top five Africans could be more competent than the average European. That’s why as an African, you can only win individually by being in that small group that can actually compete against the Chinese, Europeans etc.

Win the war individually for yourself and your family. Forget about all the other African ghasias because you can’t save them from their stupidity. That’s the harsh reality.

If you are in shape and healthy, with fuak you money in the bank, in a yacht in Dubai, smoking Cuban cigars and drinking premium wine, with blue-eyed blondes and brunettes from Moldova or some Eastern European country, you won’t give a damn what the average bonobo in Africa is experiencing because you already won.

Kwa hivyo sahau hii mob mentality sijui blacks yada yada. Find a way of winning the war INDIVIDUALLY. Why? The rules of the game wont change in your lifetime but your personal situation can change. Africans are going to be at the bottom of the pyramid for a very long time.

East Asians are Chinks and Japs. Indians are South Asians. That group has all extremes of IQ given their extreme population numbers, but I firmly believe that they will eventually figure themselves out and India will grow to be a powerhouse within our lifetime. In my own experience I have been witness to some brilliant Indians. Much as they were hard workers, their comprehension of problems was just a cut above. They were definitely above 130 IQ wale

Do you realise how your comment is ignorant or it is lack of information? Why dont google all those Indians who are CEOs at google etc; they were all born in India, not the 80s immigrants as you allege

What make you think you are among the five? To be honest, your comment is a manifestation that you are not. People are talking about collective development of countries but to you, living in dubai as an individual is the pinnacle of development. How does that build industries, roads, schools, and hospitals?

so umesema you have low i.q… look here dummy

[ATTACH=full]401588[/ATTACH]

You make fun of them when they’re poor, and you make fun of them when they’re CEO’s, do you have a problem with Indians? Umekulwa bet?

Dont waste time on that one. He went to states 6 years ago and only visited home last month but left early because he thought US will ban flights from Kenya. His avatar is that of a faggot, that explains what he has been doing and why he cant stay in kenya for long, if not for anything else, to be with his parents.

The majority of those in retail businesses here are moving from Africa…sending their kids over with looted funds to start a new life and settle then bring the older folks. Wahindi are a step ahead…they used to flood Britain, now they have discovered the US. Most of the gas stations and convenience stores are owned by a new generation of young Indians who will never accept they can speak fluent swahili just because they are hiding from exposure of this agenda…aka the transfer of African wealth.

In your haste to prove to us that you are stupid and therefore we are because we share skin tone with you, you bring a random internet page with no indicated author, just a random site that does not even say where they got their figures from. But even your random site acknowledges that what it calls IQ is just a reflection of what educational resources are available to a person

[SIZE=6]''IQ and Education: Two Sides of the Same Coin[/SIZE]
IQ scores typically reflect the quality of education and resources available to people in their local geographic region. Areas of the world with lower IQ scores are typically poorer and less developed, particularly in the area of education, compared to countries with higher IQ scores. ‘’

I didn’t say I was but for some reason that’s what you understood and I’m not responsible for what you understand. I’m only responsible for what I type. I said you should try and be among the five and that holds a totally different meaning from “I am among the five”. You idiots need comprehension lessons because I am tired of explaining straightforward statements.

East Asians are Chinese, Japanese, Koreans and Taiwanese. Hao macho ndogo wote.

India invested strategically in Tivet

This is pure cope. Never heard even one fella in the list, meaning what they did was meaningless. And that doesn’t mean I am self hating.

Never laughed this hard like I have done rn :D:D:D. So the reason I left early was because of the impending travel ban which could have disrupted my schedule badly. That enough is a good reason. I don’t think my sexuality should be a concern to an internet stranger but rest assured, there is nothing as sweet as p.ussy. ask around you would be told. Next year I am coming to stay for 6 months and do everything that I want. My earlier trip was impromptu and I came because I felt like. Didn’t mean to stay that long. Cheers.

Do you understand where I’m coming from ? Or your corky nature was itching your a$$ so much you had to jump in.

I think indians ni wasmart hivi, since the 1950s juu ya their poverty. They have realized that ile kitu inaeza watoa from poverty ni education, and not only regular bonobos, even the people who run the country realize this.

walijenga colleges where only the best of the best go, only something like 10000 are accepted out of over a million applicants. And those who apply and are not accepted are not stupid either. Kuna documentary mahali i can upload kama kuna mtu anaitaka.

wenye hupenya hizo mashule most end up in the us to do their masters/phd and after that their brilliance and hard work just brings them to the top. Mzungu akichukua holiday, these buggers are busy at work.

their rise is inevitable. They have the desire, discipline na work ethic yao is second to none…well, maybe to mchinku

Or maybe tunapea Chinese na Indians credit haziko. Why?

1 in every five people on earth is Chinese.

1 in every five people on earth is Indian.

Hapo hatujahesabu other Asians who look exactly like Indians or like Chinese. They are literally more than half of the entire population on earth.

So hata from a statistical standpoint, a large number of them are likely to excel. I think most of our observations have not been adjusted to account for their large numbers.

India alone has a larger population than the whole of Africa. About one third of Africa’s population is comprised of Arabs from North Africa.

Only 1 out of 8 people on earth is black. Digest that. Asians have made significant progress but we might need to look at their demographics before engaging in self-pity.