Import Alcohol

Is there anyone with experience in importing alcohol or knows someone with a licence to import alcohal?

Hio ndio nini?

First explain alcohal?

Shit, autocorrect , i speak couple of languages so I get confused.
And if u are not offering value just walk away.

Methanol.

Unasumbua

Now that you chasing me away,there goes info that would have been helpful.
Like knowing some guys who deal with imports at ASL,contacts at Patiala (appointed rep of Faxe)…haisuru,kaa na multiple languages zako

Hakuna autocorrect kama hiyo edit tu na unyamaze.

Ongea na @Theuri wa kigogoine

As I said , if you are not offering value walk away, if you are, I would be glad to work with you and will bring you a bottle of the stuff I want to import when I am back and a commision. It’s sometimes, quite irritating to have to deal with kenyan pettiness and joking about everything.

I took the walk boss…thru pettiness and jokes.

In bulk,cases au kama parcel.Kwa ndege au meli?

Na staki ujinga kwa inbox

inbox

Brands to imported?

When you import Alcohol especially from Dubai which is a tax free dump then you deny the local official importers their much needed revenue. This is like piracy in the marketing world. All brands in Kenya have an official importer who if you are buying in bulk offer rebates and other marketing support. Unfortunately you cannot validate the quality of products imported from Dubai or through the porous borders like Eld which end up eating into the genuine products margin and market share.

I am not importing from dubai but Ukraina. There ia absolutely no Kenyan importing importing what I plan on importing.

Want to try first with a few bottles , the increase. For now i wil bring them with me.

Meaning this a new brand u wana introduce?

Yes. A tottaly new brand.