If you will not fuck her in 3 meets, DELETE her number

Most of the women I fuck them in the first meet and after that they can start asking whom we are. If first meet she hasn’t loosen up, one more meet is enough after which I delete her number and get lost in deepest end of Karura Forest.
I see men here stating how long they have waiting to get sex from woman even after several meets and i pity them because its the lady who doesn’t see the man worthy enough to get it, so she puts him in a zone to proof himself, be dragged like a rag in a shitty tests and at the end its never worthy it.

VALUE YOURSELF MEN

Ok…:oops:

MGTOW=FREEDOM…You can never negotiate attraction,if a woman is attracted to you she will drop her panties voluntarily and lightening quick for you and spread her legs wider than a geometrical set divider for you to fuck her silly

I’ve been lucky enough to mostly hit it on the 1st date. I believe nisipogonga mali on 2nd date am out. After that usha wekwa bro zone. But definitely i dont wanna chew all females i meet. Some females are good for friends only.

Money and wealth is a game changer.

Hehehe
Sema tu ata hao friends wakikaa mbaya unapita nao

Kwani ni kesho

Soma lebo ya T-shirt yangu.

A lady will leave a man with a Rangerover to be fucked by a Subaru boy, then take her pussy later to the Rangerover guy, because its not about the Money and Wealth to women - they smell Alpha Males from a distance

Prove

All factors held constant, who is more likely to lay her after the first date?
Range rover guy or subaru guy?

In my life I have fucked precisely 44 women. 60% were on first meets. 20% circumstances allowed us to fuck… Like students looking for grades and bitches seeking favors. 10% were lanyes. 10% I actually simped and went out of my way to spend on them… I regret none.

You sound like a fucking loser bro… I only fuck on the first date, and I rarely do 2nd dates, there are too many fish out in the sea no time for 2nd dates here

So now if someone doesn’t fcuk on 1st date they are a loser? Not unless you are drugging them or your stats is based on one or two women

Sabina joy veteran. Eti first meet

Unless you are looking for a wife but another Nijja will fuck her first meet as you simp your way to gatekeeper

How do you maintain this?

Ni ungamwe wa hali ya juu saidi kuweka mwanamke kama rafiki. It is just a matter of time before ujipate ndani ya suruali yake. Ni kama kusema mluhya ako na kuku kama pet. How now?!

the first day asi,tatu za ujinga gani!

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet bro… like Abraham Lincoln said