How Jewish People Really Feel About Black People

How Jewish People Really Feel About Black People

Historically Jewish swines hate black and abhore us like pigs .
Contrary stupid self hating blacks love to lick Jewish swines arse to the letter.
Personally I hate those who hate me and love those who love me .
I better love a Tanzanian a Ugandan that care about americunts, russians , Iranians or filthy Abrahams whelp

4 Likes

@rexxsimba the umbwer and @messiahette cannot certainly appear here. Their jewish gods whom they worship hate them. Their brains cannot process that.

Hitler angemaliza hii watu kabisa.

1 Like

Kuna Ka clip niliona wakitemea some black nuns mate.
Ptoo!

Bdw amongst the 12 jewish tribes amongst them were blacks. The Ethiopian jews were discovered years ago and the mzungu claimed they were using original ancient Jewish tradition compared to the diluted one found on Europe. Shida hawa maumbwa wa Ethiopia wanted to be sent to Israel instead of staying in their land in Ethiopia. Waache wamalizwe pia hao. They are known as the beta jews, yaani the bottom in the food chain.

Hao Israhell jews are the fake ones thats why hao wana insist they are jews yet they are not. Kuna reggae song sijui ni bunny wailer ama culture walisema hivyo pia.

1 Like

Ni kama you haven’t familiarized yourself with the the Derg Movement of the Mid 1970s and their Genocidal Killings in Ethiopia… The Beta Jews didn’t volunteer themselves to go to Israel but rather they were escaping from being butchered by the Communist Government of Mengistu Haile Mariam.

This is new to me. I will check on that history

How someone treats you is not the determinant of how you should treat them back. Jesus said we should love our enemies and those who treat us despitefully. (Luke 6:27-36). Have you considered how Arab Muslims treat blacks? Yet we have so many black Muslims.

What you don’t realize is there’s a push in the Islamic world that seeks to put a wedge between the Christian and Jewish alliance. The Bible is very clear on dispensationalism. God has caused a spiritual blindness over the Jews in order to give Gentiles adequate time to accept the gospel of Christ.

The Bible commands Christians to bless Israel and pray for the peace of Jerusalem. You cannot be a true believer of Christ and hate the Jewish people. After all, we worship the Lord Jesus Christ who came to earth in the form of a Jewish man. They are our brothers and sisters in Christ, irregardless of any minor differences.

Romans 11:25-28.
25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery,brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in,26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”[g]

28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs.

Black are hated by every race no secret

1 Like

All human are born the same and equal. Whether you love or hate other humans nyote you end up kwa 6ft shimo in less than100yrs. So kila mtu apambane na hali yake not worrying about other humans.

Stop right there. So the jew tells the jews to love their enemies and those who treat them despitefully . And then you add “how someone treats you is not the determinant of how you should treat them back”.

You should preach this to yourselves first. Lakini nyinyi ni nani? With the same mouth you worship your god you express hate for others.

They are from the Synagogue of Satan

1 Like

Prejudices of all kinds are found EVERYWHERE …
I have lived on 3 Continents and found all sorts of Prejudice there …

Even here …
We have Blacks who despise their fellow Blacks …
Even to the point of killing them … :roll_eyes:

True dat!

1 Like