How is the World’s richest nation, the poorest?.

The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) is one of the world’s most richly endowed countries in terms of mineral wealth. The country hosts numerous major deposits of diamonds, gold, copper, cobalt, tin, tantalum and lithium.
Minerals mined in the DRC are of critical importance for the global manufacturing of products such as lithium ion batteries used for electric vehicles (containing cobalt), electronic devices (containing tantalum, tin and gold), or infrastructure (copper for transmission lines).

DRC produces more than half of the world’s cobalt but surprisingly Congo’s GDP is less than 1% of Apple’s net worth, Congo’s GDP is even smaller than the top 20 biggest smartphone/laptop brands… Why Is Congo so rich and yet is so poor??.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs-2Ov6gjU8

coz it’s in Africa.
the Africans would rather kill themselves than unite and kill the oppressors.

even if DRC decided to unite, they would only win if the whole of Africa decides to unite. but since the individual countries cannot unite internally, no external unity will be forthcoming in the near future, and DRC and all African/Black countries will continue to suffer.

Yeah, you said it all. Africa unity is our only choice .

Because a majority of the people in the country and the continent are low IQ bonobos running on Congo Jungle 1.O firmware.

Watch Anthony Bourdain’s Places Unknown ; Congo edition. That’s when you cry and realize that the Mwafrika is cursed.

Link?

Hii Low IQ theory is racist. Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world lakini watu wanalala njaa. Iraq and Pakistan as well have good resources lakini maisha ni kuteseka tu. The problem is corruption. Is corruption related to low IQ? Sijui, but the most corrupt people in the world are the British, French, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Russians and Americans. The only difference is that wanaiba nje na wanarudisha nyumbani. Waafrika ni wanyonge wamekosa mtu wa kuibia so wanajiibia ndani na wanapeleka pesa nje/abroad.

It is so sad, Bro.

where do you get the strength to watch.
me i stopped watching films about African suffering. even movies/series that show the African/Black person being mistreated i don’t watch. and if i do, i might fast forward that part.

its too painful