How I met Waithelelo aka MFM

Huyu ni smoothtalker sana:D:D…hehe
Niko poa lakini…,have a gud night!!

kwa sababu ya hekaya safi leo ni kuskiliza rumba pekee

Hekaya timamu but I hope u paedophile ulitupilia mbali baada ya kuota miba

Hehe … Sai mi ni law abiding citizen. Over 18 pekee, naombaga na nkipewa natembeza mucakwe vpoa.

Apana mblo, under 18 akijipa,Wacha tukushike ukitaka kupitia juu ya maji Kama yesu

Kush kuna womens nimecheki pale ako tayari kutoa surual. Uko na air ticket ya Trumpstan? Kimbia huko bro.

:D:D:D

@kush yule mnono awaiting your response hia. After the Expats have gone back to their normal lives, si the holiday huko Riyal is over now??. Come answer this one. Thenks.
-always always sad Waitherero.

pigs screenshot avatar uanze wanking. Apan waste time Na fantasies apa

??? don’t ruin @Kush yule mnono’s creative thread. Pls. Creativity is the heart of the Hekayas. Nigga pls.

Phew!!:eek: :eek:

Noma sana!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Don’t know what you mean by eeking?@Luther12. Hekaya was top top top, the way the dude posted and mixed sheng and English was super ACE.That was a FECTI. kush, adeu, diablo, davy do deliver some hot stuff.

Igweeeeeeeeee…kush will never dissapoint

Cheza chini mujamaa picha isichomeke.

Aki my deer, I will tell you all about it tukipatana at our usual joint sawa.

Haki @kush yule mnono…I ran here fuataring your alert nikifikiria I will find a long explanation about your recent ‘VEKATION’ with the Expats. Why do you enjoy hurting and humiliating me so much and in public? always treating me as 2nd best and the last in your list of concerns why? telling your Kijijians kule unaenda kurashia, kule unafikisha Threshold Machakos, kule unaenda 1dd for 4 days and even inviting me to DJ for you and Expat mkikifisha hiyo Thresh, telling Guru you would like to meet her but Gashwin should not tag along???. Your crimes are worse than the ones dealt with at the Hague. You know those crimes nyef against my Uhuru? Here is another area you need to consider. I am Jubilated to the bone marrow and you are not.:frowning:

Then, I keep forgiving and forgiving and forgiving you. Something must be vvv inherently wrong with me. Sometimes in the deepest of the nights, I think you think that I am desperate as I head to my 30’s unmarried but I am not. I might just get married haraka sana to ‘prove to you ati sijakosa’ (some ngeos do this), ndio you pay me some proper attention?? umenyita?. Hehehehehehehehe.

I would like to give you a chance to show me what you ‘got’ coz I believe you got some real metal, you do. Your persistence and also standing up to my Bae Bull @uwesmake (not many can fell my Bae hata wajaribu aje) tells me a lot. I really like a guy that fights back and chases without fear. However, I have this sinking feeling that I will be left so broken hearted in all of less than 6 months. I just know it, I can see it, I can feel it. And if we press on, coz I am a fighter and a believer that it is a man’s world so you can ‘dog’ all you like and treat me as badly as you like (hehehehehe), there is a likelihood that you will cheat on me with my single Ngeos, my Kazos, our Mboch and any other skirted being. Remember my Mum and Aunties have been giving us this silly peptalk that ‘muohere’ and ‘don’t you ever say NO!’ hehehehehehe…(you do not want to see my face as I type this, there is no emoji for it):smiley:

Kush…you left me all over the place with this hekaya must say have not slept properly since you penned it. You know what you were doing and I know what you are doing. Soma this heartfelt post alafu find me waiting kule.

-Always Sad Sad Sad W

Dry spell detected. randanas wamekata KUDFHM hii ngeo ya kwa Kabogo!

Elsewhere.

Ebu let me indulge you just this one time…Yes Randanas wamekataa hizi vitu zangu which is good hunh, BTW while we are it, we call ourselves Randanas and our friends outside Randani call us that so no insult there Nigga, Iko shida? not from where I am sat. Hehehehehehe. Pls mind your lane.

@kush yule mnono you should be a village sponsor. SI unit for hekaya

Hehe