How I met Waithelelo aka MFM

AHAHAHAH! are take iliangusha mala radio us Koran?!

The answers are in the hekaya. Check again kaka braza.

I swear hapa nmefloat. Unasemaa?

:D:D:D:D
Ngoja hapo uitwe MOFO.

Nko gangari ama aje jatelo?

HIYO YA KUGWARUZA MABATI NA MGUU WATU WA MIDDLE CLASS HAWASHIKANISHI…:smiley:

Jesooo, ngaathooo… shock horrors… I do not know what to say SMDH. It is rare that kiherehere Waitherero lacks a word or 2. Mieeen, this is what ngeos and I call, a complete finisher, umeniangusha. Top marks to you @kush yule mnono aka FATSO! I tip my hat to you.

Sijui niseme nini yawa. Umenirarua tuu kiwazi mbele ya umati TENA? Even my shrubboz umeanika hapa? si you know ‘I tweng’ now? haki Kush!! your post is laden with a lot of infor. I could have easily delivered a rebuttal if it was on the w/e but you waited for a Monday whilst you are still holidaying huko Bahrain, Quatar camel ridden places with the expats. Hao female expats are your undoing now as I was thinking about kukupe hizi vitu since umejaribu sana and I like a guy that persists, I like fighters but hapo hivo you failed AGAIN. Hutapata ng’o.

I could write acres about that day but forget all that. Let us zero in on why you spelt my name wrong (I know why and for that hupati any slices as I risk being called someone else as we hit the big O, hitting my Gspot, pale tuliangusha masufuria za wenyewe waaa you have an elephant memory) and why did say again ati kuna so many Expat Koomers huko camel land na bado unanifuata?. So what am I supposed to deduce ata kama niko blonde aje?
You remembered some stuff alright like my being a headgal as much as I hated it and deliberately forgot to mention I was the Chair of the Debating club which led me to knowing other Chairs in all boys’ schools. One of those atakuangusha soon. Na wacha my bae @uwesmake akukute hapa.

Heee wacha tuu nipumue deyam. Kush with this thread you have done something that I will try and hekaya about sometime…I know I am rubbish but you are getting my profile quite right.

Forgot to sign off

xxxx long suffering Waitherero, I was beginning to feel you lakini those ISHUS…

Kuche you never dissappoint

Nice hekaya…

Kush you are not a MOFO. You have now taken me to places YONDER. Uko ganga kiasi.

Amesema uko mulwa.

@Ruffneck ulienda kutafuta hawa ni nani?

@kush yule mnono could you pls tell me something as I am so touched by your hekaya. What …okii wacha just tell me something.

autocorrect boss,hapana tambua kiswahili,wanted to say import ilipiga teke ukuta ikaangusha redio ya jirani.

unataka kuiweka kwa kichwa?

Not for me to answer you, don’t like silly questions. He knows where he is at with me.

My deer you know those days ulikuwa mshamba but I must say you have worked hard to get where you are now.

Aki hao ma expat sio wangu, I was just enlightening a fellow villager.

Aki mlebo priss priss do not make such a conclusion. I still feel you same way I did a couple of years ago. You are still my beautiful Waithelelo … oops Waitherero.

@kush yule mnono yule mnono…Okii gotchaa. Something else I need to tell you.

This is so funny!! Kush always has a way with words :D:D:D:p
Hi gal friend…:wink:

I am good Ngeos…hee huyu is another thing. Mazee I know I cannot match his bril mind but everywhere I turn on this forum si ako hapo? Hey are you feeling better? I got freaked out jana.