How Do They Owe Tax If They're Not Making Profits

I do not wish t he rude to you. However if you are intelligent you know that politics is a major factor in the implementation of law in Kenya… Keroche, Gachagua, Mary Wambui, Susan Kihikas husband were wrong but the reason they were charged is 150% politically motivated… So is Jimmy Wanjigi

The problem is KRA didn’t make the ruling. KRA can accuse you of murder. But will it stand in court. It’s like a traffic violation. Most of us overspeed. Some of us get caught. You then do the necessary. You can’t blame the government. Were you over speeding in the first place? The cop didn’t just stand on Ngong road and walk to your stalled car and accuse you of over speeding.

I want you to know that in this and the above cases and many others, the accused are wrong in law but the reason they were charged is 100% political… Trust me… I know… And that is the reason is careful to ensure that her successor is carefully selected, because she knows what she knows… Donge!

But you agree Keroche was wrong in the first place?

100% sure! In tax matters, I do not know who is 100% perfect…

Cc: @SaltyLight

Your summary of the situation is much on point. I would even suggest 200% political