How Bob collymore was trapped

“Bob was white man trapped in a black body”, Michael Joseph.

This did not go down well with me… I will take it up with Michael later.

Ata mimi sikuskia poa juu that means then the white man is the ultimate alpha human. This nigga MJ has hidden hate for subsaharans…he said we are peculiar sometime back. These are the type of phrases they use on subsaharans when sharing single malt whisky in their leafy estates.

Kwanza Michael Joseph where is he from?
South Africa, US ama?
Is he Jewish?

Isn’t it true…

I read he is a dual citizen Kenyan American.

Michael, the name of the arch angel, white. Lucifer the angel of darkness, black.
Michael Joseph, white. Bob collymore, black.

[SIZE=7]“Am not black am OJ”…[/SIZE]

He was born in South Africa, any wonder, the remark. A dual Kenyan American citizen.

… OK

His true colours as a south african racist

waah.welll said…single malt inamaanishanga?

from google…:D:D
What does it mean to be a single malt?
“A single malt is the produce of one single distillery.” A single malt is defined as whisky made from malted barley, at a single distillery, aged for at least three years in either American oak or European (Spanish) oak casks, and bottled at a minimum ABV of 40%.

10 Whisky Facts to Become a Single Malt Expert - Glenfiddich

The other day he said, regarding madam Mulinge being appointed CEO of safaricom:
“Safaricom is a special company, you don’t just pick someone and place them at the helm simply because they have been around for so long”
This guy is racist to the core.

Wacha ufala,imagine all this praise for bob and he is just a CEO.name a Kenyan leader who can even attempt to go toe to toe with him.anyone.mkiitwa orangutang s na mzungu sio tusi ni ukweli tupu

Nothing racist about that, if someone is not good enough it won’t matter.

U are agreeing that Bob wasnt black? U are also agreeing that no Kenyan can match a white man, not necessarily a known leader?

Hapa alisema ukweli mtupu. It’s not a racist thing but all to do with how we present ourselves. We as Kinyans and Africa at large can never get anything right leadership wise. It’s all about kukula adi stock … alaf tunajam tukiambiwa ukweli

Its like the whitemans mshuto smells like channel no5.

Si I told you? Collymore was “white”. He was made CEO to make us feel like Safaricom is ours. He has been white all along. If it is MJ that died nobody would have given a shit. If hawataweka mkenya or another negro mtaona how Kenyans will be indifferent to Safaricom. Airtel kama ni wajanja wangekuwa rada.

i see you know your jeezy