Honestly, I never used to think body shaming was a thing...

…until our hot, knock-kneed shiko made a really big stink about something someone said about her legs. Then I started seeing all this stuff about body-shaming on chochio media and I’m like “weirra goddamn minit, this is an actual thing?” I guess that was when the woke/cancel culture was really taking off but most of us underestimated just how devastating it would become.

I mean, I’m a very intelligent mofo as you all know, so I don’t set out to intentionally hurt people. I forget 97.8% of the crap I post here coz it’s never that serious. Sometimes I get notifications on posts I commented on two days back and ask myselefu “what the hell was this post about?”

Anyway, my point is I think I’m smart enough to differentiate between banter/criticism/jokes and the really mean stuff. If someone stuffs their face with food without any regard for their health, I’d very much like to point out that they’re fat without being judged. Some of us have the discipline to eat healthily, hit the gym, and make other smart life choices. Why should we suffer for your inability to do the same?

My policy on fat-shaming, body-shaming, and all other -shamings is simple: if it’s something you have the power to change and you don’t, then we should have the right to joke about it or at least make observations. You can stop being fat but you choose not to, so why should we walk on eggshells around you? It means you like yuaselefu just the way you are, so why shouldn’t we make observations?

Using that logic:
[ul]
[li]It’s wrong to make fun of midgets because they were born that way.[/li][li]It’s okay to make fun of people who’ve had botched cosmetic surgery because they brought it upon themuselefus.[/li][li]It’s not okay to make fun of people who were either born physically or mentally disabled or got into that situation via an accident. I know, some people who do cosmetic surgery also happen to be mentally unstable, but these are broad classifications, ghaseer.[/li][/ul]
An so on. Having said that, I reserve the right to celebrate politicians’ deaths (and some of their relatives that I deem guilty by association), sawa? Washienzi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXFgNhyP4-A

Key facts. Worldwide obesity has nearly tripled since 1975. So, lose the damn weight!

That is bitch is fat…

Is it body shaming when I call someone like Kush yule mnono fat?

If you are fat unakubali tu.

Curvy,PHAT,Thick is just obesity in denial-some guy

Goodluck in getting women with their fragile egos to admit so

The thing about body shaming is that if you embrace your shortcomings, people won’t use it as insults against you.

Reminds of Notorious BIG lyrics, how he used to call himself ugly with such confidence like he doesn’t completely give a fuack about his looks.

Fat, black and ugly as ever
However, I stay Coogi down to the socks
Rings and watch filled with rocks
And my jam knock in your Mitsubishi
Girls pee-pee when they see me
” - Notorious BIG.

if someone’s very insecure about a part of their body, or how they look i wouldn’t make fun of it or mock them even if its botched plastic surgery,… YEs observation based on health is ok but it doesn’t cost anything to not be an asshole … but that just me

i love phucking big/fat girls

Hata porcupine najua ukipata Kona mbaya lazima utakamua

Inanikumbusha kale kamusichana kanasauti ya ndume aliposhambuliwa when she fat shamed others. Aliuliza mbona ni big deal when it comes to fat but when yeye aliambiwa ‘mifupa ni ya supu na umbwa’ no one came to her defence. Body shaming is only for fat folks and midgets hao wengine ni kiherehere tu [SIZE=1]yeah i said it!![/SIZE]

Heshimu midget nanii…

I love that little bitch. Her vibe is on point

If a woman has a flat tummy, i dont give a fak if her ass is from here to kakamega