Hii ndio marriage???

how the makeup is overdone, her attitude when she’s feeling hot…her close friends…how competitive she is akiona a friend with something she feels iko sawa…kwa ufupi tamaaa yake ya vitu fine

that’s not weakness. when dealing with drama queens be the one to move na hamtasumbuana tena in future

MGTOW VIVA.!!!

Upuuus … no time for weak men

Or even how she talks to the waiter or her caretaker, basically anyone she deems to be beneathe her, alafu vile mzito @Mukiha Wa Chui wa chui amesema sometimes ghosting someone is classy af.

That was not intended for you you fat fucck…!

Hii na kula mkia bila lube alafu na mfukuza

If being comical is her sense of solid self?

You install and don’t say shit to anyone… if its not reliable they will leave it alone.

Itabidi we educate elders how to relate with women

Achana ata na makeup, there are some women with over 1000 pictures of themselves on insta, you can’t satisfy such as woman ju she gets her attention from social media, she’s no different from wale wakuweka tatoo, you’ve got a good woman when your attention alone inamshibisha

That daughter of Jezebel is after his downfall, jamaa ajitoe tu polepole

I hope he follows through with this plan - except hio part ya kutupa nguo za bibi kwa trash bag. Why? Because he will invite so much follow up drama. Afadhali awachie kunguru mizigo yake asije akasema alibeba mali yake iwe excuse ya kumfuata fuata. Na atafuta mwingine(woman wa kulala na yeye) immediately … that wife of his seems like the type wa kumfuata ambembeleze na p***sy jamaa amkubali tena!

Hinjio ni maku

She can look haunted for all I care, it’s the respect she has for herself,there are miles between edgy and trashy

You missed the point. You should treat the disease (wife), not the symptom (one incident).

The guy is a car maniac…,pussy haimtishi…the idea of spending so much of his money to repair an expertly restored Volvo 240gl has set permanent disdain for the lady

Plantation problems, free men can’t relate.

I can almost guarantee hakuna mahali huyo jamaa wako ataenda. I know a guy whose wife disrespects him, embarrasses him in public with stupid dramas, and even initiates physical fights, yaani dem anamgonga. Some time back aliniambia vile he’s done and he’s leaving her, but he didn’t have the balls to do it na bado wako pamoja akivumulia hiyo upuzi

Dead end Beta male