Hii ndio marriage???

I’ve been for years and it’s awesome, all I can say is background check muhimu.
If she lacks a solid sense of herself then she will be easily influenced, easy way to know this is her sense of dressing and make up.

Her personality matters a lot.

Yep it’s the only thing, people get into relationships for the wrong reasons and when things go sideways unawapata hapa crying marriage is a scam.

Kama ni matako ilikupendeza ama pesa pambana na hali yako bwana

The is easy solve install a tracker with a cut off system that you can control remotely… zimia io nyangau gari in the middle of the road a couple of times until they leave your car alone.

Or say no, then install that cut off for your own security reasons.

That’s treating the symptom instead of the disease. Next time itakuwa kitu haiwezi wekwa tracker ama a totally different issue.

Boss tupatie mifano how make up and dressing can tell whether a person can be easily influenced or not. Is it the colour of the make up or cost of the make up

Plantesheeen …hatuingiiii

Achana na hiyo hubwa. He talks alot of gaaaaayy shit

It is both, make up like dressing, is a form of packaging…and if she is more vested in her appearance to the point of appearing comical then you’ll find there is little knowledge beneathe all the cake up.

[ATTACH=full]391323[/ATTACH]

We have had some discussion with the man… since the woman ni kachawi ka madrama…the guy will pull the rug from under her…amenishow he has already paid a deposit for an apartment na ashacontact some moving company… tomorrow but one while the wife ako away job,msee anahama…uzuri hawana mkidi bado… juu ako na machungu (bibi yako kukucheka when uve spent 190k on vehicle repairs sio mchezo) atakusanya nguo, viatu na all stuffs za bibi afunge kwa trash bags atupe kwa garbage dump!..I think he should also take a restraining order!

weak man …
why not show her the door? Simple and clear

That’s his call, not mine…Mimi nikumsikiza tu… experience has taught me to offer minimum input on matters coupling…ndio nigeukiwe ati oooh… sijui ulituharibia

Tuma picha ya hiyo rasa yake

A woman is actually supposed to build and encourage the man for success. Not putting him down bane. One thing i love my wife ni kuniweka check not to be too generous and giving. Though am generous at SJ. Nanunulia lanye chupa mbili na sio lazima nikule yeye. Just company and good vibes. I like it when i can talk trash and shiet with them something i can’t do with a regular girl

[ATTACH=full]391325[/ATTACH]

Hii si mbweha…this man married a witch

Kama hujawahi fukuza Ile mbweha yako ilikuambukiza ukedi mbona afukuze?

Its always an act of courage when a man decide to walk away