Help...Registration of a welfare grp

A simple guide on doing this and how to go through it

1 Like

pay a visit to your district social development office.


with the minutes of the previous meeting…names of all members n the officials. pay i think 1k for the cert to enable u open a bank accnt

enda huduma centre

Huduma center will sort you out. Katiba, id na mbisha ni muhimu.

All the office bearers to be iTax compliant. Hapo ndio mtapata shida.

Welfare ya nini .?

Uliza waiguru hata mimi nataka kufungua security company .

na uandike nyam dog kazi

Before you register your group, ensure that all the members share the mission, vision and objectives of the group. This way you are sure of achieving your desired goals.

• Your group will only be registered if it has ten or more members.
• The group should have by-laws or a constitution that guides its activities and dictates its membership including the officials. Ensure that your constitution clearly indicates your objectives.
• A group must pay a registration fee of Sh1,000.
• Every registered group must furnish the registrar with the annual returns at a fee of Sh100. Failure to file returns is an offence and a group that fails to do the same can be deregistered.
In case of change of group officials or office titles, a group must notify the registrar within 14 days of notice. This must be signed by three officials.
• Any group planning to amend its constitution or name must obtain permission from the registrar by putting the application in writing. This too, must be signed by three officials — the chairperson, secretary and treasurer. The letter must be accompanied with a copy of minutes, which must be certified by the three officials as a true copy of the minutes of the meeting at which the resolution to make such a change was passed.
• Every registered group is required to hold an annual general meeting once a year and all members must be invited.
• Apart from the annual returns, a group is required to pay some fee from time to time. These include change of postal address, change of officials, certified copy of a certificate, application for constitution amendment, application for dissolution of group, application for confirmation letters of group officials and name search. These fees vary from time to time.
Hope that sorts you.

thank you. this is more like what i was looking for