Hekaya ya anal

So today I decided to do a thesis on anal sex , below are my findings

Screenshot_20240113-205221

So this petite lady hunisumbua sana, I had met her through fb, we had sex multiple times nikalipa, she has a boyfriend who is at bidestan, simp ikitumia huyu Dem pesa, Dem huwa na kiburi, hio mwezi hio pussy huwezi onja

So this January it seems, things are not going well for her, so I decided to ask for anal sex, thinking she would block me, instead she quoted her price, nikabargain hadi nusu ya hio, she accepted

I told her to take Uber, before she changes her mind, Sasa here’s where hell broke loose, kutoa nguo, I tried massage oil, ikakata kuingia, I cursed myself, and asked God for forgiveness for this unholy act, dick went numb, nikachukua lotion after 45minutes, ikaingia

The 1st 20strokes it had a firm grip, almost like a hand, after hapo nikama the pain was too much, her schincter muscle became loose, suddenly it lost taste, it had no grip, it was like I was fucking a wide bucket

I told her I had enough, I couldn’t do it anymore, she accepted tumalize na normal sex nimwage, things became weird because after kuvaa CD ingine ,kupump pussy, matako ikaanza kulia “bob bob bob” kama mtoto anapuliza chupa

It’s safe to say, I don’t ever want to hear about anal again

8 Likes

Hii ilisha tumika my fren…

1 Like

chubliu! chubliu! that is the sound that reverberates around the room as mkamba mjinga @KuwaitBabe recieves ali baba’s big tarimbo

1 Like

11 Likes

We are not going to discuss anal sex here…tumekataa kabisa.

20231107_205017

16 Likes

It’s disgusting, never again!!!never

2 Likes

haukupakwa shonde ?

1 Like

Hehehe ulipatana na gwiji wa anal

1 Like

Wacha ni react

1. she quoted her price, nikabargain hadi nusu ya hio, she accepted

Uliquote 10k shot ukalipa 8k

1. Sasa here’s where hell broke loose, kutoa nguo
    Uliambiwa no romance na umelipa 8k

3). I tried massage oil, ikakata kuingia, I cursed myself,
Lanye alikaza butt cheeks na umelipa 8k. PNC started

1. and asked God for forgiveness for this unholy act, dick went numb,

PNC started to kick In more after spending 8k with no results

1. nikachukua lotion after 45minutes, ikaingia

Lanye released the pressure between cheeks

1. The 1st 20strokes it had a firm grip, almost like a hand,
    Intentional tightening of the sphincter.

2. after hapo nikama the pain was too much, her schincter muscle became loose,

Intentional loosening of the sphincter.

1. suddenly it lost taste, it had no grip, it was like I was fucking a wide bucket

That’s where serious PNC happened. Na 8k ika kunywa maji.
Next time enda calabash. Usilipe more than 150

10 Likes

sioni tofauti ya anal na homosexuality. @REPLICA you are now a filthy homsoexual

3 Likes

Hiyo ni ushoga bana. Unaingia kwa kinyesi na kwa mkojo iko wazi. Pewa mijeledi.

4 Likes

Nimeskia hapa elders wakiongelea , kutomba Dem mkia, I had to witness it for myself, that shit is disgusting

Matara kwani kuna cash bail ya capital offense, ama umepewa simu rumande!!

3 Likes

@REPLICA mkoroga mavi :green_emoji: :green_emoji:

1 Like

Pole. Stick to what you’re used to

Are you sure you are not confusing me with the sounds that you heard emanating from your sister’s room…

Niaje @KuwaitBabe .Nilipata dream last night nikikukula na @TrumanCapote threesome.Nilikua nime waseti side by side missionary kwa mattress ya tuff foam kwa floor ya sitting room.Nilikua na deenya @TrumanCapote missionary vibaya saidi hadi poosy ikauke halafu ikikauka sana nakupatia anaconda unalamba inakua wet halafu naendelea kupatia @TrumanCapote strokes.Nilipenda venye ulikua una tickle balls na your finger nails as i stroked Kapoti.I hope thats exactly how you are in real life baby gurl.

3 Likes

kula block! malaya shoga mzee takataka. useless stupid idiot

1 Like