"Hakuiba...alichukua!" Kunguru entitlement is real out here.

It’s funny how people think taking an action to sort out a misdeed equals wanting to get back what was taken in the first place, or spending an equal amount of resources as what was lost.

Ok. The pro tip is to act on the first instance, raise hell. Set the boundaries. This would have averted the larger loss later.
…asiye ziba ufa atajenga ukuta.

Mathew 18

23 “Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like(D) a king who wanted to settle accounts(E) with his servants. 24 As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand bags of gold[b] was brought to him. 25 Since he was not able to pay,(F) the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold(G) to repay the debt.
26 “At this the servant fell on his knees before him.(H) ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’ 27 The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.
28 “But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred silver coins.[c] He grabbed him and began to choke him. ‘Pay back what you owe me!’ he demanded.
29 “His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay it back.’
30 “But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt. 31 When the other servants saw what had happened, they were outraged and went and told their master everything that had happened.
32 “Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to.33 Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’ 34 In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.
35 “This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”(I)

Your point?

i hope you apply this if a man steals from a woman!

she still ur girlfriend?..and pia wengine mko na roho…50k!!!..aih!

…very good. it is always not about the money. Very wise.

Its the same mindset where you kill some one for conning you but you will never get back your money. Now you have blood on your hands on top of having lost your money. If you go out on a revenge mission, dig 2 Graves said a philosopher whose name I don’t remember.

Its actually so interesting but women who have been conned by husbands and boyfriends rarely seek revenge but men even if your own brother cons you you just feel like you have to teach him a lesson. Women have lost alot of money out here in the name of taking loans, joint ventures and the like but majority just leave every thing to God. As He has said in Romans, do not revenge, the vengeance is mine.

When I was still naive about the treacherous nature of human beings and especially men, a pastor approached me crying to lend him money to pay his rent, I gave him money, it was not even alot, kidogo tuu, generally I am a kindhearted person sipendi kuona mtu aki suffer if I can help them. In fact one time I helped someone who I introduced to a pyramid scheme and they did not have money to pay their fees, nowadays I look back and I am like what if the person decided not to pay me back? They paid. Ule pastor didn’t pay, when I asked him, he was rude about it and told me I can go to the police or a witch doctor. I was annoyed by the attitude not the money but I did not even pray about it. I was like it’s OK, God will pay me, mambo yake iliharibika hadi mwenyewe akaja kuniomba msamaha. To date he’s struggling. Maybe he had conned others I’m almost sure.

Had it been the other way round, a man stealing from the woman. Would you have quoted similar bible verses to drive your point home?

I don’t think so. Venye naonanga unnaandika a lot of demeaning stuff about boychild

Ama stingy. Wanadhani utajali. Kila mtu akule jasho lake.

You start off well.

Then go full retard.

no sympathy for a kunguru

It’s grey. BTW I’ve also previously offered some chargeable professional services to her business but she’s never honoured the payments.
But I think it has informed me more on her money behaviour. I don’t think she’ll have the guts to “borrow” another loan from me.

And you gladly agreed,right?

You are not serious.

Chuma chako ki motoni.

Mimi nimeibiwa mpaka na house help wa mamangu. They came over when I was out of town juu kwao kulikua na issue ya maji. I hadn’t locked my room, akaiba. Yaani the number of people I have forgiven after kuniibia, even watu wa pyramid scheme. They are many. Boyfriend kuniibia I can’t say coz I don’t date brokeass men, I don’t take men to my house, I don’t lend them money or do anything joint with them so watapata opportunities za kunibia wapi Ive sealed all loopholes and from the get go wanajua I only receive I don’t give to men so… but other men have conned me hata kwa biz but hata kwa polisi sijawahi fika and I don’t even care if God will deal with them. I thank them for making me more careful which is a good thing that has prevented me from losing more. I thank them and God bless them were a they are na awaondolee ile shida au tamaa inawafanya waibe. If I list for you aki utalia but me I just told myself if I was sick and I used the money for treatment singeskia vibaya don’t people use millions to pay to treat cancer and in the end they die from it, so the God who gave me that will give me more, hakuna haha nijihangaishe na wezi sugu called police and lawyers. It’s OK. Ni shida unafanya waibe. And btw it is not bcz I am also a con. As a Christian I can’t stay with someone’s money God has not allowed me to do that. Kuna jamaa alinifanyia kazi I didn’t pay him to date I’m always wishing I could meet him kwa streets I pay him for the job he did4me. It’s less than 10k but sipendi kukaa na pesa ya mtu though there’s people who have my money and they have told me hawalipi.I even owe my dad money he refused when I tried to pay him back and I am like if he won’t take the money I have to buy him something to pay him that money bcz it wasn’t a gift. I had asked. Unajua when you have the Spirit kuna mambo mingi sana which worldly people take lightly which God will not give you peace if you do them. Siezi kaa na deni ya mtu hata awe ni babangu mzazi.

The wicked borrow and do not repay, but the righteous give generously." (Psalm 37:21 NIV)

Kapondi you are daft. Before uandike hii yote, you should first established whether he’s a Christian

you are a text book example of a simp

Not gladly. I just let it pass as a lesson that I’ll never lend to her. I’ll only give as a grant if I’ll have free cash.