"Hakuiba...alichukua!" Kunguru entitlement is real out here.

Wacha akae ndani. Umeulizwa aliiba aje, na pesa ngapi in total?

There’s one who stole 2k from my wallet…bado inaniuma, nilikanyagia na kufunga contacts ju ingeleta mambo mob.

Malisa hiyo mwisi!

Women and money entitlement is on another level. In November last year, a girlfriend borrowed a soft loan of 50k to sort out an emergency at their home. She was to refund with December salary but never did. In February, when I asked her on when she intended to refund the money, she feigned surprise claiming she thought I had gifted her.

A business I set up in the first place.

:D:D:D… munakuanga na mchezo!

No mercy on hoes.

Wanakuita broke juu umewanyima pesa.

Tushapiga kambi hapa tukingoja.

You owe us this hekaya, inakaa kuwa juicy sana :D:D:D

Sir, trust me, chances are very high you will not recover that money. Kesi ya watu wawili [lovers] unless it involves murder, hakuna mahali itaenda. You will be told to sort your issues venye mlianzana. Besides involving the boys in blue, they will only eat your money na tu vitisho kiasi and ita isha hivo.

Congratulations for observing gender equality…
Sasa let’s hekaya.

You are a fool!! You loose money, alafu badala kujua vile utapata hio pesa, unatumia pesa ingine kuharibia mtu maisha through kumueka jela, of which hakuna kitu umegain… You were just a careless fool who gave a kunguru access to your money… Kubali kuchanuliwa and move on… Kuloose more money kuharibia mtu life imekusaidia aje sasa?? Mwanamke ukiona amefika hapo ni ati amejua wewe ni mshenzi…

Lakini ju ni mwanamke, haina shida akikaa ndani… Wacha akae tu ndani.

so 100K was used to bribe both the police and the magistrate? Too small amount to put a person in jail for three years, cant be

Huyu buda ako sawa on what he did to that lady…there’s nothing sweet as vengeance you can’t put a price on vengeance …there are consequences for every action…huyo manzi hatawai kukuchezea na those business associates and friends will never mess with him

Anytime you give a woman money, forget about ever getting it back, niliambiwa ivi na wazee fulani. I once lent a female pal 10k and extracted a promise it will be repaid. Wapi! “Si I thought we are friends and you were saidiaring me…” I was still young and naive but after kuongea na wazee I learnt my lesson…

Iza msee. I can’t share those details without compromising my discretion. The details are too specific to my case, anyone familiar with it will have no doubt that I’m the owner of this handle if they were a Talker and saw this. You know some of us have found a home here for ventilating and saying things we wouldn’t even tell our best of friends.

i advice all villagers to wait for the main hekaya before judging… women do not just commit crime unless there’s a good reason or they know they wont get caught… basically , something huge pushed that woman to risk spoilling her reputation…

i advice all villagers to wait for the main hekaya before judging… women do not just commit crimes unless there’s a good reason or they know they wont get caught… basically , something huge pushed that woman to risk spoilling her reputation…

for e.g …the men being killed or castrated by their wives nowadays huwa wanaume deadbeats , useless , bure kabisa …usually huwa wamepewa a million chances… see my point

I did not miss any red flags. I saw her coming. She had “chukuad” petty cash from my wallet before. Thao mbili here, thao tatu there. Nothing to raise a storm over but kujua nilijua very well yeye ni kunguru. I’ve been on these Ktalk streets long enough to know one from a mile away. Alinipata tu open at a moment circumstances had conspired to leave me exposed and she pounced. One of those, “When it rains, it pours” moments.

You are basically saying women, specifically, are inherently good with no desire to commit evil. Unless you are a psychologist giving us their professional opinion based on observed data, we must rule you out as a simp.

Kesi tushamaliza buana. I got what I wanted. It’s not always about the money. Sometimes you garra take one for the team. One less kunguru thug boychild has to deal with.

Your words, not mine.

There are legal ways to “sweeten the justice”. You can get a good lawyer for example.