*Gory image of al shabaab on lamu 2 jan 2022

After watching that video and then that bugger be like" allah kubal grgghh" fuck manze one day people will have had enough …

“Land disputes linked to Lamu violence | Nation” Land disputes linked to Lamu violence | Nation

Hujalalisha mkunyi wewe gondi? Matter of time tuone picha zako gore huku

Wah ! Gory . Kikuyus are being attacked .

Lamu, lamu port, lamu free trade zone, lapsset are supposed to be the new frontiers for economic development. Govt should crack down on those criminals to make the vision possible.

It wasn’t a must to watch.

I haven’t watched but someone hapo juu said video ni ya boko haram huko naija.

4 gsu ni mingi saidi. lakini kuwa karau kenya ni dangerous sport

You can imagine the fear in the wananchi if gsu wanamaliswa namna hio. The US system where everyone is armed may be the solution to lamu problems.

Mlisema Biden will reset and build back better.

Watu wakule ujeu… watu wakule ujeuri.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2021/03/07/Iran-says-US-approved-release-of-3-bln-of-Iran-s-funds-in-Iraq-Oman-S-Korea

how do you know they are Kikuyus? I am not familiar with the ethnic makeup of this area

These are some of the most disturbing images I’ve ever seen in my life.

Whichever angle you look from, killing innocent’s in highlighting your agenda is unforgivable , innocent blood will always seek revenge in spirit.

Kuna accent ya mdigo hapo?. Actual Kiswahili

Story on Sunday nation, Widhu scene of the attack(s) is a pub owned by a 33y/o male with 3 of his co-workers. Youngest was 24 . All Kikuyus .Their names were printed, with a brief bio . A lot of them have settled/newly-settled in and around that area

Only a brain dead monkey can believe those are alshabaab. Just their uniform tell it’s a lie. They look like they enjoy premium dry cleaning service. Their shoes are cleaner than any new shoes I have ever seen. Hao huwa wanaushi tu huko. Asubuhi wanavaa costume wanaenda kuact tu movie. Hiii ni siasa ya chuki

Alafu ati alshabaab wanajua wenye klabu mpya ni nani. This is the usual wizardly jealousy of the kenyan mites

i see thank you. Are Kikuyus the main non Muslim group in the area?

kikiyus dont steal land , they purchase it fair and square… so unauzia mtu shamba then unarudi kummaliza kwa nini…

Personally … I’ve seen and witnessed some of the most barbaric and cruel techniques to take human life.[SIZE=1]Just saying… shit happens.[/SIZE]