Giza, Baridi, Limonia All At Once

Na ndio hio stima hainunuliki, stuffiness na mold na nguo hazitawahi kauka. Halafu mselah akuje na mtoto kuishi ground floor

Wameblock Kwa wenyewe

Yule alitangulia kujenga itabidi apunguze rent to keep tenants or attract other tenants. Hii Nairobi ogopa kujenga pahali next plot sio yako, utajionea na mdomo

3 Likes

Nyumba inanuka gunia ya waru zimeoza

A simple policy stipulation from the government can stop such stupidity. Unaeza hata pata ipo lakini wakenya na corruption ni akina nani!

1 Like

Hizo ni slum dwelling za maskini. Ujanja ni kupata tender ya kusupply maua ya flower beds

Hehehe tabia za Utawala Airways.Una buy ka plot kako ka 50 by 100 unaeka ka bungalow ama ka massionatte.Within a year ofr two your next door neighbours wana amsha ma flat kama hizi unaanza kujiuliza kunaendaje buana

3 Likes

Pipeline estate ilianza hivi

Where is this?

Nikiwa Kenya nishai kuwa kwa kisanga flani, construction related lakini sio exactly of this nature. Adi ilikuwa kwa news.

I can assure you that ALWAYS kunakuwanga na sheria flani kila party ime ignore. Kakinuka, kanjo, nca, nema and everyone else suddenly wameivisha sheria zao and you broke each and every one of those rules. Iyo iyo siku Nca lazima wakuje na wachore X kwa ukuta yako, kanjo wakuje na printouts, na MCA wa mtaa a mobilize ma youth.

Good / bad thing, money buys everything in Kenya even for cases bigger than life.

4 Likes

Happens anywhere in Nairobi, I remember our Sacco back in 2007-8 wakati kalikua kamenuka, during an AGM we agreed to buy land in Kahawa, Mavoko, Utawala, Kitengela and such not so prime areas back in the day. Naturally as a peasant nilikimbilia the cheapest options, ofcourse East side of the City, nilijishikia tatu, which I completed paying for nearly a decade later. They seemed good, way out in the open, further more, they were secure in that you’re flanked by a fellow Sacco member. I never went to view my investments for a long while until this one time I was to declare my wealth, I physically went to check what I had done with my youth. I got lost a couple of times, going there, new highrise buildings everywhere, kwanza ya Juja next door neighbor alikua ameangalisha pipe ya sewerage Kwa parcel yangu, clearly trash was being disposed there, izo zingine mbili za other places zilikua afathali but this one was in a sorry state. Anyway if I sell one of the parcels elsewhere and come build on this one, I’ll have the same scenario up there, congestion.

2 Likes

Typing from a single room. Meffi wewe

1 Like

Eish pole bana.What did you do about the plot where the neighbour ameangalisha pipe ya sewerage in your direction?That will cause you serious devaluation in case younwant to sell the plot

1 Like

We had an agreement with owner, settled out of court. Otherwise, you involve kanjo, and the dreaded NEMA + other stakeholders if you need to make a loud bang.

2 Likes