Giving girls your number

Yeye Ni kitu kibovu:D:D

I like your confidence my guy lakini if you were to keep doing that nashuku none of them will ever contact you try another tactic.

Kwani unasign autograph.

Kuna vitu mbili never tell people,they will always have a way of getting if they are really interested…that’s your number and your name.

Hiyo jamaa ya Campo itoe feelings and attachment Kwa no.tafuta watu wa kukuosha rungu,vaa cd stop collecting numbers,soma,Jenga projects zitakusaidia get your first job

Tell us your other beautiful men?

Tema io Surba imeanza kukuzidi

Here is my two cents. Probably you don’t have anything to offer why would a girl text first unless amekucrashia. You have to change your game. First dress well you’re in campus the standards for dressing well are so low enda tu Gikomba. Two hit the gym si lazima ukae Ronaldo overnight but avoid being the stereotypical skinny campus nigga. Alafu after that try to engage in conversations with girls ata wale wamechapa bila kutaka sex or anything. With time you’ll build charisma which is the single most important thing that will get you laid. I’m guessing your problem is uko desperate and you only talk to girls that are hot or you want to have sex. So ata convo zako ni boring.

So how does that help the OP. Will the friend also take the OP’s penis to help him fucking??? You usually takw any opportunity to beat your chest and that’s some very stupid shit for any person who considers themselves real man

Dem akikuuliza number huyo atakua tuu anakuinvite church ama ni wa AIM global.

tafuta pesa kijana hawa wanawake hakuna mahali wanaenda…the earlier you realise this the better.

So ni boy tu lazima achukue number

If people are getting them yet they’re broke, that means I can too

Kuja inbox nikuuzie creatine na protein powder uingie gym uache kua 50kg, ufanye kitu inaitwa deadlift, testerone ipande ndevu zimee.
Alafu enda gikomba nunua stock ya sweatpants uzuia students, make the money…
Meanwhile mimi prime freshas and second years wanajirusha on my dick.

Giving strippers my number sounds much better

once you get older you will realize that there is more to life than chasing pussssy…

It’s simple. You are giving out your number and expecting women to take the lead. You are the man. You are supposed to lead.

I give women my phone and they dial their number in. I then text me my name if I need to.

You are too desperate to be bedded. Take time to improve yourself in all ways possible and they will finally notice you. Success while at it.