Friends who make it in life easily

Merry Krismas nyina wa Karis

hii ni ukweli angalia mtu kama jalango… the guy is from a very humble background, he really works hard and on his way helps all those around him in any way possible. Jamaa hajatumia pesa mingi kufika hapo kuwa mp wa langata, ile kitu ako nayo ni kujua kuishi na watu. Hana time ya beef na utoto mingi ni kazi na kusaidia watu thats why he can afford to live a stress free life

Be a good person and the universe will work in your favor.

True

Bullshit

Enyewe some of the best social climbers are those who are oblivious of it :smiley:

Merry xmas to you and Mueni and toto. Si umepotea?:wink:

You need some faith young man. Go read think and grow rich and you will understand the power of thoughts and infinite intelligence (the universe).

It’s luck

Nowhere did he say the guy was branded a criminal!!
Bruh that’s a weak man’s mentality, I have friends that I was excelling better than them in school n now they’re doing way better. Anything they venture in just turns to gold but not once has my mind ever wondered niaje or questioned coz it’s something that doesn’t bother me.
Wivu ndio inafanya mtu ku kwazika, kukeraka na kubaki kuuliza maswali mingi mingi yasio na msingi

Hii sasa ndio swali ngumu…:smiley:

mwambie its not about material help ama pesa. Just being there for people really works in the long term making close relationships helps because when an opportunity arises you will be the first priority for the spot .Angalia kama watu wote walistand firm na ruto, si aliwapea kazi na appointments thats all that matters. Tenda wema nenda zako mbeleni itajilipa.

Who is the weak man here young man? The fact that someone is not in jail despite not keeping the laws does not mean that they are not criminals… I insist that their propensity not to keep the laws is one of the biggest contributors to their success… Prove otherwise… I am old enough and wealthy enough to make such a comment… I can also say that I made my milions while breaking all the laws I could… You do not have to question how your successful friends made it big for them to have broken laws while turning everything they touched to gold… In any case that is their wealth…

I only have one bro, cant imagine losing him. Pole elder.

Siwezi importiwa na dame Mimi…kuna dame beshte yangu anaimport Jamaal wake wa Kenya na Niko sure hiyo Jamaal akisettle atatafta shosho apewe British passport

That is incorrect.

You will never be the same again.

You can live your dream life kwa kijiji peasant. Kwa ground vitu utapata ni ile ile.

:D:D:D:D:D:D meza wembe shenzi , behind the abuse @Jimit najua you are crying ,tuma paybill najua mnakula omena osembe[ATTACH=full]486576[/ATTACH]

Beshte yangu from highschool was such a dunder,i used to wonder how he reached highschool juu alikua ana struggle even reading basic stuff,fast forward after kumaliza chuo alinitolea form that made my foundation in life to this point.Siri ni usidharau watu…