Female Best Friends

Do you guys have these kinds of friends like me, who you have each other’s mum’s number, when you are going through something their mom calls you and talks to you for hours. My BFF is even taking my mom to Zen Garden. Have you had this friend who you even have your own language. As in you can talk about someone in front of them na wasijue. Female friendships are so conc. hadi you can intuite when your friend is sick or in trouble.

Men aren’t easy to be friends with because at the end of the day they still see you as a woman and they still want to have sex with you. I remember this guy I was friends with for years and he was good to me I can’t deny and I had been with him through the death of his bro who was murdered, the death of his twin babies, addiction to prostitution, having like 8 women he’s juggling. Alafu one day he tried to kiss me on the lips. That was how our friendship ended. Kuna mahali unafika na mwanaume unaona like he’s your brother. It’s not friend zone even. As in you know all his faults and mess and you care about him unconditionally like you’d be with your brother.

So anyway I have an over 20 year friendship with a guy I met in the States. It’s a beautiful friendship bcz we are both single and child free though he’s alot older than me but we get each other. I’m not those people who make friends based on circumstances like let’s be friends bcz we are age mates or we both are single or both are in the same field or same hobbies or same church, we have to click.

I have married friends who seek marriage advice from me if you can believe it. Apparently I give great marriage advice, it’s just that mganga hajigangi.

1 Like

The day either of you gets a boyfriend is the day that relationship will die.

2 Likes

These are friendships of 20 plus years. We’ve had boyfriends, husbands and even dead ones. Nothing as funny as discussing vile that bf you were crazy about saa hii huwezi hata kumbuka jina yake ama kwenye mulitoana.

Like there’s a guy I dated who my BFF hated. She just used to avoid me when I was with him and she didn’t want to hear anything about him. Sasa baadaye we broke up, my BFF was always reminding me about it and we laugh hadi tunaanguka. Nakwambia nothing can compare to having a long time friend who reminds you of all the wack things you did. The trips you’ve taken together, the way your parents gel. Unajua our moms are even friends bcz of us.

Of course there’s boundaries like I can’t date any of the relatives or exes.

Wewe uko na friends wenye they’re friends with any of your parents? It’s such a beautiful thing.

1 Like

Huku hawatambui hii maneno… This place is just full of whoremongers and self-proclaimed recovering addicts… What a pity!!!

1 Like

I have three friends…from Kindergarten. We later went to highschool with two of them…but one joined us later in campus though we all studied different courses. Mimi nilienda majuu after kurudi bila kakitu majamaa wakashughulikia mimi…got into business together…tukasimamiana zile weddings za AG though for some reason our wives arent friends…but our kids are best of buddies…stay in same estate and attend same school…so carpooling to school is easy…we do monthly shifts. Shamba ya retirement tumenunua pamoja although we have included five other guys. Most interesting bit is that our parents have also been friends since the 80s…and our siblings are like family too…talk of a 30+yr friendships.
We also have 2 female friends…our wives trust us with them…but their husbands hawatupendi so we kinda keep distance and only indulge during special functions…which are many since we are even godfathers to their kids and vice versa. Watu wa Nakuru born 80s big up for maintaining friendships that span generations.

5 Likes