fat loss

ok. a colleague used and it worked…you can google it if still in doubt…

@kijanamrefu will give you the best advice about this issue.

Si uko na ufala:D:D:D:D:D

Hata mimi niko na doubts. The handwriting is very different

I think she is the one, trying to get rid of baby fat, if my memory is not failing me, missdee was getting ready to welcome some tiny intruder in the house

very very different and kinda belongs to the xaxa generation.

don’t expose your ignorance further, check the domain name alone is SEO crap http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/ .Quote from any ivy league unis websites.


sound dude-ish and trolly.


getting advice and ignoring it.

You can’t target fat loss. Haichagui mahali itapoteza na mahali itabakisha.

Kama unaogopa haga kupotea ukiloose fat, do squats and gain a semi-permanent booty.



To lose weight around your tummy will require you do diet well, first of all cut down on excessive carbohydrates and sugar. Your meals should revolve around vegetables and proteins. When it comes to exercise I would recommend you do resistance exercise, mainly the compound exercises (listed below), these exercise promotes fat loss, strength gain, and muscle building. You burns calories even after 48 hrs of workout.
If you like cardio, I will recommend HIIT, the other cardio e.g. jogging for 1hr get boring with time.
Finally remember exercise only counts 10% the other 90% is diet

[li]Bench Press[/li][li]Squats[/li][li]Deadlifts[/li][li]Barbell Rows[/li][li]Dips[/li][/ol]

This. @missdee

  • I’ll add you can’t target fat loss, you loose fat from the whole body…

Weighted squats, deadlifts and hit cadio are the king.

Thank me later.

Forget Bro Science.

thanx alot…humbled


Unlike many bottled drinks that are heated during pasteurization and sometimes hide both synthetic and genetically modified ingredients (as well as a ton of added sugar!), fresh juices are totally raw and you control what goes in them. It’s believed that consuming raw produce boosts digestion by preserving vital enzymes, which means you can beat the bloat and sip your way to more regular bowel movements for a flat, happy tummy!

The Spicy-Ginger Pineapple Green Juice
Serves 1-2 | Per serving: 90 calories, 0.5 g fat, 3 g protein, 15 g sugar, 0 g fiber

3 cups baby spinach
1 medium cucumber
¾ cup fresh pineapple
1 tablespoon fresh ginger root

Directions: Add all ingredients to a juicer and juice. Serve immediately.

run daily


Spot reduction through anything other than that is a myth. Your body is predisposed to store fat deposits in specific areas depending on your genetics. Fat is not muscle and therefore you can not isolate it in the way you’re thinking. What I am saying is … you need to eat less food and exercise. Hopefully, you will lose weight allover your body and consequently in your abdomen.