Esther Passaris in hospital

Nde museo muno. I have just read my friend Nyokabi commenting on this ugly ishu…nimecheka yangu yote. Hapo kwa mami long legs.
When are we getting rid of these women rep posts who do nada for us other than sleeping around?

They pull no punches. :D:D:D

But it’s amazing what social media has done in raising awareness. One day, maybe not in our lifetime, Kenyans will reach that mountaintop. :smiley:

Wale tourists hukuja kenya kuona nugu na swara kwani kwao hakuna zoo? They come because we have the best/wide variety to offer.
Passaris ameenda India because India has a booming ‘medical tourism’ industry. They have a wide variety to offer and way cheaper. Even westerners are heading there to save on Healthcare costs.
Wachaneni na wagonjwa.

seems like you’re an angry customer to the pussy merchant

That’s lame thinking. We all know that our leaders troop to foreign countries for treatment because our institutions have been run down and they have failed to correct this mistake.

Do you think they care.Ati embarrased,not them.Remember they pay their way to get respective party sponsorship

Feel well mum hahaha

Some Kenyans are dumb!

Woi! Essie aliokota wapi ukedi?

who else if not Jaduong

[MEDIA=twitter]1213370169042583552[/MEDIA]

what a pathetic psychotic moron… Rip

No taking prisoners

Those are the folk who will advocate for revolution at the comfort of their chairs and wait for others to do the dirty job

There is a difference between leisure and basic needs. Those zungus come for leisure is something they can do without. For us healthcare is one of human basic rights… can’t do without. Fix healthcare in Kenya first then fly out ghasier… aren’t these the cows the ones who want kujiongeza mshahara tu

the issue us not that alienda india for treatment but that she used taxpayers money to do so. I believe they have some sort of cover for legislators ( I could be wrong).
ukitumia pesa yako well and good

I’m not a big fan of Ms Passaris but I will wish her a quick recovery. I hope when she comes back from India she will use her experience to push for better health-care facilities in Nairobi where she is a lawmaker.

Pia Mimi nataka kutuma mzae India. I don’t trust Kenyan doctors. They can harvest your kidneys wauzeee.

Pole Sana

So now we are not going to talk about how HUMONGOUS her feet are?

They are like canoes! DAMN!!