Elders advise

Fake Arabs marry their cousins, bila tashwishi. Tafakari hiyo

Indians are also experts at this due to their stupid dowry rules. Hawataki mali itoke kwa family. This inbreeding has led to punguani in practically every indian family, many of them very serious cases. Kina Sakdeep Kumar I hope wanaskia.

Kuna Marie Stopes Kitale less than 40 Kms away. Next time you go drinking with a young female rela, ask her well in advance to come with a friend.

You did 4 over her and you maintain it was not some fetish you held for a long while? This looks like something you planned all along. Otherwise your mjuols would have slept permanently after realising what you did after the 1st shot

inbreeding ni hatari…lakini you made your bed and so…

I think it’s the other way around. She seemed to have always fantasized about me. She stayed with us after form four and I think she used to listen to my bed melodies at night since our room is adjacent to guest room.
She acted too interested on this particular occasion and the devil went straight into my mjulus because I can’t even belief I did 4 rounds. It’s been a while doing more than 3. I had actually thought it’s impossible to reach that threshold with money matters in the brain. Her seduction skills are out of this world.

Hii shida yote ungeepuka kama ungeingia mkia

:D:D:Dgood luck family gathering:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]468449[/ATTACH]

indeed when it rains. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Hapa u have to do the necessary and pray that the gods forgive you. This will ruin your image in the whole extended family and maybe break your own if it leaks. Tafakari hayo.

:smiley: You do realize you’re a sick, depraved f*ck, don’t you?

Haha…chief, vile umesema seduction yake na number of shots, naona utakuwa unarudi

Stupid fuck

Dick never fails, in its main objective of fucking, whether it’s your life or pussy,at least on your case , your life and your niece pussy got fucked! I meant both your lives. Next phase now is to fuck your money

Kweli watu wamekojolea hii mutu @Jarateng’ including me though I must admit pia mimi nilikaribia similar situation, where similar is the operative word. No chance anything was going to happen, so bado we ni fala.
Kuna uncle yangu alileta outgrower daughter yake into the family out of the blue. Ni kama alipigwa na belated pnc in his old age akaamua kucome clean. No one suspected, hata bibi yake na watoi wake hawakujua.
So that was the situation. Suddenly we had this presentable cuzo from out of nowhere. Alikuwa mtu poa, we got along fine.
As it happened alikuwa amehamia nairobi kuingia colle so tukakubaliana nitamshow around pamoja na roommate yake. I was a bit older than her so I was feeling like it was my responsibilty. The day came, madem wakatokezea na tudress tufupi sijui walifikira nawapeleka wapi? Mimi nikawazungusha tao, hata wakakula thao kadhaa Java. I was doing it roho safi kabisa.
Ilikuwa usiku so nikaamua kuwadrop kwao Roysa. Walikuwa wamekomboa kabedsitter huko. Kufika wakaniinvite ndani, I just agreed.
Mood ilikuwa juu, tenje ikawashwa, volume juu, mzinga ikatolewa. Mimi nilionja kiasi tu since I was driving, lakini hao walianza kujiachilia. After some time wakaanza kurombosa some really borderline styros, roommate akaanza kuniuliza mbona sijibambi. Akaniamsha cha lazima. Sasa ikakuwa ni train. Cuzo mbele, mimi katikati, roommate nyuma. Hapo nikaona hapana… something very wrong with this. Kabla niseme ng’we cuzo alikuwa chini anazungusha haga kwa mjooloos na roomate ananiskuma mbele kama ameniwekelea mwili yake yote, wote wakicheka. That was most guilt-ridden kumbao I have ever experienced. I just made some polite excuses nikakaa, then shortly nikadai vile time imeenda nikajitoa.
Vile nilitoka hapo na dignity (some at least), I can only attribute to sobriety. Kama pia mimi ningelewa, who knows nini ingehappen.
Moral of the hekaya. Alcohol alone sawa. Situations alone unaezajitoa. However, alcohol + situations = disaster.

We unaongea juu ya nini na where do I fall in that story of yours?

:D:D

If your story has no actual fuuckin in it I don’t see why you chose to share it.

My bad. Meant @Chiefguest. I don’t know how I slipped up and mentioned a drunkard from Githurai. Pole boss, rudi kwa mama pima.

Move on swiftly mzito. Depraved garbage is over to your left.