Elders advise

Tell her to pin the pregnancy on her boyfriend aseme mujamaa aliingia karura. Shida mtoto atatokea copy Yako. But how will they tell?
Watoto hufanana na mababuze…

You had a choice of booking a separate room for her. Anyway usidharau nduthi…iko na excellent PNC poa sana…when u think of all the crap you have avoided

Horizons resort was the scene of crime.

Kama hekaya ni ukweli you’re the greatest idiot on the face of the earth.
[ATTACH=full]468318[/ATTACH]
Do the necessary na hiyo mjooloos uweke under lock and key going forward.
Also remain close to Sir Goddie coz the day cousin yako atagundua, maneno yako kwisha.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DIlinibidii nilie kitaita lugha ya mama na baba

Ending a thread with “its real” makes it unreal and falsified

ata hakuna mbisha ya Amarulla ?

Which normal person pours 3 + 1 shots bila kufikiria the fertile girl can get pregnant?

C JASOMA HUO UJINGA HIO UMBWA IMEANDIKA

She is technically not your niece but your first cousin once removed.

My instincts tell me she got pregnant by some guy and she’s trying to extort money from you for an aborti,on? It happened to me once.

But if it’s really yours what’s the harm in keeping it a secret and raising a baby together?

[ATTACH=full]468361[/ATTACH]

I like how ignorant elders are wasting their time trying to advice a website traffic driver. Nice hekaya though

Hii Baluya G4S driver inakuanga jinga sana.Kazi ni kufikiria na mboro kama Ababu Namwamba.Even nieces are not spared.Wont be surprised if he low key fuaks the sisters and first cousins.Ghaseer sana hii driver ya FH ya G4S.
The moment you blame your uncontrolled sex drive on alcohol you have failed as a man.Jinga sana.

Takataka maffi mbwa stop associating me with such perverts

Just know the consequences may be dire. Prepare for anything

@Chiefguest the low IQ nincompoop hu shrub na Kibaluya akiongea na akiandika sidhani ni handle same na @ChifuMbitika

Ungenunulia mtoto p2 , secondly take her to mariestopes soonest possible before she hatches inbred abomination like @kanguthu whom will turn into a fag. There was a time my elder cousin mwende passed by my place as I was working at machakos town and she insisted on spending night on my then one bedroom , that was the longest night with her trying to seduce me but I cursed the devil till morning .I could risk inbreeding like a pig or animal

Its 5 in the morning and all you can think of is @kanguthu?? Are you in love with me mofo?, come suck my dong ghaseer

Yes mzee msenge homosexual @kanguthu kumbaff kaino type

Your advise seems sound and genuine. I will bait her with 20k abortion money if she accepts I will know its not mine and I will recant my 20k if she refuses then I look for wise old men

The only thing you know is to clean smegma from your deeg head. @anon46421834 is a part time mortuary attendant at mbagathi hospital for those who don’t know his main occupation is mugging at river road outside club vip and he sometimes sell his anus at tearoom.